THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NWO..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed

3 posters

Go down

apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed Empty apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:44 pm

someone scammed me into signing up 4 google ad-sense
im trying 2 get it removed
apols..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed Empty Re: apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed

Post  angeress Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:19 pm

This is serious Admin, it sounds to me that someone wanted to get money from this and what you need is a good moderater. let me know who this was done via pm only please.
angeress
angeress

Back to top Go down

apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed Empty Re: apologies for the ads n links added by mistake will b removed

Post  angeress Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Those Ads are nothing to do with tackling NWO issues whatsoever.
angeress
angeress

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm

angeress wrote:Those Ads are nothing to do with tackling NWO issues whatsoever.

thats why im trying 2 get them removed having trusted someone who i shouldnt..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  angeress Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Well sounds like a typical tactic, anyway let us see what we can do with this forum.
Make sure that YOU ARE GETTING PAYMENTS FOR THE ADS PLEASE. Do not let anyone else take charge of your forum please.
angeress
angeress

Back to top Go down

Post  zombified Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 am

What utter bollocks you 2 talk.

This is a forummotion crap host site. You get adverts if you want them or not. Look at angeress's forum it has them also. You cant use Ad sense on a forum like this anyway.

I could tell you both how to switch the Ad's off. They stay off for a while, untill forummotion notice then they switch them on again. I wont tell you though because IMHO you pair of bastards have taken the piss as far as i am concerned. .

Someone trying to make money off it lol they are and they are the hosts .

And if you talking about me scamming you Mr Admin thats bollocks. I offered to sign this forum up to Google search engine which i didnt do because you sacked me before i had chance. I could still do it now as could anyone but why should i help you?. That has nothing to do with ad sense and like i said you cant use ad sense on here. You have to put code in the header of the html, how could you do that on here? You see if it was as simple as just signing up, people could sign anyones site for it. You have to put code in the header which cant be done because you cant get to the header on a free forum you dumb bell.

The ad's are down to forummotion and if you dont like them buy credits to get them removed because im not showing you how you can fiddle it.

Go on the surport forum and tell them someone scamed you into having ad sense and ask how to get rid of it. They will laugh their balls off, tell you its not possible to use ad sense on this free forum and tell you they are their ads and you have to buy credits to get them removed.

You said you were not up to speed on the tec stuff but this is very basic. I surpose being as paranoid as you seem i can see why when a few normal ads appear it suddenly became a conspiracy to you.
zombified
zombified

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 pm

more or less remedied now..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down