THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NWO..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swine flu updates

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

swine flu updates - Page 6 Empty Re: swine flu updates

Post  secret66mechanism Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:05 pm

http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/ December 06, 2009
Poland's internal swine flu fight
Via Global Post.com: Poland's internal swine flu fight. Excerpt:
Poland is standing alone against the swine flu, as one of the only European Union member states to refuse to place orders for the H1N1 virus vaccine because of the health minister's concerns about its safety.
But now the country’s human rights ombudsman is threatening the health minister, Ewa Kopacz, with prosecution unless she moves on the vaccine.
Kopacz, who is also a doctor, is worried about the vaccine and is refusing to act until the pharmaceutical companies making the vaccine accept responsibility for any side effects, something they have been excused from by the World Health Organization’s declaration of a pandemic.
“If I had a 100 percent certainty that the vaccine was a panacea for the swine flu, I would certainly buy it,” Kopacz said in an interview with radio station Tok FM, adding that she felt drug companies were “covering up” some information about the vaccines.
“I feel that the research on the vaccines lasted too short a time,” she said.
Kopacz’s stand is very different from most of her European counterparts. Mass vaccination programs have begun in France, Germany and Scandinavia, as well as in central European countries like Hungary.
Her position has put her at odds with Janusz Kochanowski, who heads Poland’s human rights office, and worries that Poland is completely unprepared for dealing with a potential swine flu epidemic. He is toying with the idea of filing charges against Kopacz.
“What is the ombudsman supposed to do when he is powerless and ignored?” Kochanowski asked in a Tok FM interview. “I wake up with this issue and go to sleep with it, because my back is up against the wall and I don’t see any other answer.”
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 am

http://pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com/2009/12/british-officials-said-they-have-found.html UK has 24 Tamiflu resistant cases
in Flu Vaccine & Treatment
Thursday, December 3, 2009
British officials said they have found 24 swine flu viruses with a mutation associated with Tamiflu resistance

Britain: Swine flu cases fall by more than half, WHO says it's too soon to say it's peaked
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS (CP) – 7 hours ago

LONDON — British officials say swine flu cases in England fell by more than half last week, with about 22,000 new cases.

The week before, the government guessed there were 46,000 new infections, though the numbers have a big margin of error. The number of cases has been falling for weeks, but World Health Organization officials say it's too soon to say whether this wave of swine flu has peaked.

In a statement Thursday, British officials said they have found 24 swine flu viruses with a mutation associated with Tamiflu resistance. Contrary to WHO guidance, Britain gives out Tamiflu liberally, and does not require a doctor's advice to get the antiviral. Critics warn that could speed up the development of resistant viruses.
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 am

http://www.theswineflureport.com/change-in-swine-flu-virus-is-my-biggest-fear-uk-flu-czar/ Change in swine flu virus is my biggest fear: UK Flu Czar
in Novel H1N1 - The Medical Facts
Sir Liam revealed his ‘worry list’ for the first time, and said: “The biggest worry of all is the fear of mutation. We hear people saying something funny has happened (to the virus) in Norway or France but fortunately we have not seen any change in the virus so far. “We are not claiming victory, there are still too many things to worry about, particularly at the severe end of the disease spectrum and it is still early days as far as the NHS winter is concerned.”
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 am

http://www.theswineflureport.com/h1n1-doctor-deaths-in-ukraine-raise-concerns/comment-page-1/#comment-313 H1N1 Doctor Deaths In Ukraine Raise Concerns
in Health Impacts, Infection Patterns
Four doctors died of flu in Ukraine’s Ternopol and Lvov regions, Health Minister Vasily Knyazevich said at the Sunday meeting of the operative headquarters for the prevention and treatment of A/H1N1 flu. The above comments describe the death of four health care workers (HCWs) at two sites in western Ukraine. The government website shows a total of 53 deaths (see map), which is quite low if four HCWs have already died. HCW are trained in methods to minimize infections from patients, and they are likely to get prompt medical attention, yet four have already died. These numbers add to the confusion in Ukraine.
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/25896/ In China, Real Statistics of H1N1 Infection Kept Secret
Hospitals told to diagnose ordinary flu, pneumonia
Last Updated: Dec 4, 2009
The official H1N1 death toll in China’s northwestern province of Jilin was two as of Nov. 15, according to the province’s Health Bureau. The real death toll far exceeds that number, according to information from staff workers at the local Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
One staff worker who did not wish to be identified told The Epoch Times that “estimates of the H1N1 death toll cannot possibly be very accurate.”
“As far as we are concerned, the statistics of H1N1 infection are a secret. We have an obligation to keep it secret. We cannot even tell our parents about it,” said the staff worker, who is based at the CDC in Jilin Province’s Changchun City.

The staff worker further explained that, "Hospitals only test for H1N1 on critically ill patients to monitor changes in the H1N1 virus. Routine testing for H1N1 on less severely ill patients is almost non-existent: Most cases were just treated like ordinary flu, as required by the government. When there is a cluster infection, tests are only run on a few patients, and we don’t do it based on individual requests."

The staff worker also admitted that some of the deaths due to H1N1 infection were not included in the H1N1 death toll since tests were only conducted on critically ill patients. Changchun City’s CDC has also reported cases like this to the Health Bureau, according to the staff worker, adding that, “Whether the Health Bureau will publish the true data or not, we don’t have the right to intervene.”

This staff member’s information corroborates evidence given to The Epoch Times by another CDC staff member a few days ago—that many students have recently contracted the H1N1 virus. Many schools were shut down because of the disease at the time, although some chose not to report the situation, and thus the CDC does not know the exact figure.

An official from the Jilin Province Health Bureau, when contacted by The Epoch Times, said that patients now have to spend their own money to be treated for the H1N1 infection, as the regime has stopped providing coverage since August or September. He refused to comment further.
Zhong Nansha, an academic of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and a noted Chinese medical expert expressed his doubt of the official estimate of the H1N1 death toll in a report published by Guangzhou Daily on Nov 19. Jilin Authorities’ Coverup Guarantees Report of Zero Fatalities
A Chinese blogger posted an article on China’s famous Baidu Tieba (the Chinese equivalent of Google), stating he suspected that some critically ill patients, including one of his own family members in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in Jilin City Hospital had H1N1 infection
Although the official diagnosis for this blogger’s relative was severe pneumonia, judging from the medication prescribed by the hospital, he suspects his relative has H1N1 infection. The high medical cost, which ran over 10,000 yuan (US$1,500) per day for 12 days, was a huge financial burden for the blogger’s family. After treatment, the patient still did not show any signs of improvement
The blogger also said that there were patients with similar symptoms who were admitted to the ICU, and five of them were in a coma. There were also patients with similar symptoms in the nearby Railroad Hospital.

“There were clearly cases of H1N1 infection, yet they do not confirm or explain the cases. They only stated that these were severe cases of pneumonia. Covering up and avoiding reporting H1N1 infection is now a fact of public health,” according to the blogger.

He also indicated that the Jilin provincial government had promised the State Council that there will not be any fatalities recorded due to H1N1 infection in Jilin Province, and the promise was kept at the cost of blocking reports on H1N1 infection and going so far as stopping testing for H1N1 in elementary/middle schools and various medical facilities.

A 25-year woman who was seven months pregnant was admitted to the ICU ward of the Jilin City Hospital for H1N1 infection. The woman had a normal delivery, but the baby was already stillborn, according to the blogger.

Although 80 percent of flu cases in Jilin City were H1N1 infections, hospitals were instructed to not to give an H1N1 diagnosis, but instead to diagnose suspected cases as regular flu or pneumonia, according to another blogger who said he was given this information by a relative who is a nurse.

Yet another blogger stated that although nearly 400 students in his school had developed fever, not a single H1N1 diagnosis was given, and nobody showed any concern.
Vaccine No Longer Reliable Due to H1N1 Mutation
Major foreign media have reported the H1N1 mutation in China, a fact that Chinese authorities can no longer deny. As a result, many Chinese have started questioning the efficacy of the H1N1 vaccine.

“It is not our time to give students the H1N1 vaccine shots yet. But I think [they will not necessarily] develop immunity even if they are given the shots, due to the mutation of the virus,” an employee of the Changchun University of Science and Technology said when contacted by The Epoch Times, adding that, “The school is under lockdown. Students have to show their student ID’s to go in and out. The weather is unstable and many people have come down with the flu.”

When The Epoch Times contacted Jilin University, the reporter was told that classes were suspended in September and many students were infected with H1N1 when they returned to school after the Oct. 1 National Day. “Now students basically just stay in the school and wear masks when they are in public places.”
end of article....
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:45 am

latest

http://www.theflucase.com/

# Abortion caused by "swine flu" vaccine in Sweden - again!
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 am

latest

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

D225G and D225N in Utah Patient Raises Pandemic Concerns (12/06/09 23:55)
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 am

latest

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/
edit complete

Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters 12/06/09 8:33am
Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters

Notice they say Spraying Twice - Once very fast - they say "Spraying" then they say "people will get sick as Hell - Helicopters will Spray your asses with Viruses" and then they show a helicopter spraying. (It is about 3/4's into the segment - where they show the helicopter spraying)

They say - "your ears will bleed" in the beginning - at the very end, they say "you will literally be Underground".

I find these things of interest, considering, part of the PTB "moral codes" are to tell the people in advance what will be happening to them, in one way or another. If you look back in history - we have always been forewarned about what is going to happen. It is from my understanding part of the PTB rules "The people have to be told and that way, they are Okay with it happening". (someone asked me what PTB means - sorry - I did not specify the meaning before. PTB = Powers That Be)

Just another thought - How long before this segment is taken off the net and the NBC SNL site? (Once we have been forewarned and a T.V. show tells us what is going to happen - after a certain amount of time - that T.V. show segment is not to be found nor shown on T.V. again). Research history - you will see this fact is true.

video
Link to the segment at NBC site: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clips/underground-festival/1182329/
------------------------------

Saratov Russia - Spraying Claims by Blogger - He is Arrested - But Many Sick Afterwards - By My count that is Now 4th "ill Winds" account Around World
Saratov Russia - Spraying Claims by Blogger - He is Arrested - But Many Sick Afterwards - By My count that is Now 4th "ill Winds" account Around World

I had not put this in before, as information was all over the place on what was real or not real regarding spraying in Saratov Russia by a blogger. Was the spraying the blogger saw - Chemtrails? Chemtrails Are Real - there is enough Evidence to prove the governments of the world spray Terrible bio agents in the air constantly. People have tested the air with their own money, since the EPA REFUSES to do or acknowledge the chemicals constantly sprayed in the air. So, we know that cancer causing chemicals ARE sprayed by planes - there are tons of pictures of it - also labs conveniently lose tests of people all the time - confirming barium and other chemical agents in people's blood that should not be there.

Also, as I see it, we have had the spraying of: Ukraine, Paraguay, Poland and now Saratov, Russia. Even if one or more of these are not absolute, the claims are there and the internet is filled with them. So, in my book - we have now had 4 of the 9 "ill winds around the world". The web bot had predicted 9 times of "ill winds around the world", earlier this year.

(btw: new web bot alta report - suppose to be out today - go to http://www.halfpasthuman.com - $10 for report) - it says Dec. 21st on the site as the release date - But from my understanding, it is actually suppose to be released today.

(UPDATE: 12/06/09 8:45PM - New Alta Report is Out and available at above link - I am reading mine now - 58 pages.)

After hearing about Paraguay and the tribe being sprayed and then Poland, possibly being sprayed, I then realized the 9 times DID come into play. It came into play, in my opinion - by us hearing about spraying of something and then People Really DO get sick afterwards.

I did not jump on the bandwagon of the spraying of Saratov, UNTIL I could confirm people REALLY WERE SICK Afterwards. It seems that YES, People DID GET SICK IMMEDIATELY - after the blogger claims. The Russian authorities have arrested the blogger for causing Hysteria. But, have they arrested him in reality because he actually was telling the TRUTH and the information has to be hidden?

So, by my count - we have had 4 Ill Winds around the world So Far - Will we hear of 5 more - where people ARE Sick afterwards?

OH - I found it VERY INTERESTING - Last Night on Saturday Night Live - during a segment at the beginning - They SAID AND SHOWED - a helicopter SPRAYING Viruses in the air !! It was very Fast - BUT It WAS there. WHY did SNL Say "Spraying of Viruses" and Show a Helicopter doing just that last night?
Updated - I put the segment in as it's own post, above.

Article about Saratov

Actions of unknowns contributing to the emergence of panic, classified by Article 207 of the Criminal Code "false report about a terrorist act." * Operatives of Criminal Investigation arrested the first suspect - 22-year-old student of medical university, who wrote about the "disinfection" and the plague in his LJ. * City Administration of Saratov asked the prosecutor to check actions of Internet publications, placing news about the development of panic.

* Recall that the panic started in the region on December 2. * The inhabitants of Saratov and Engels spoke of the forthcoming "sanitize" the air in response to the epidemic of pneumonic plague in Balakovo preferred the rumors about the accident, an explosion at chemical weapons destruction facility in Gorny, as well as the accident at the local Vodokanal or plant fiber materials. * Disturbing phone calls were also reported from Balashov and Marx. * Fight with all kinds of adversity suggested the same: close the window and make drinking water supply. * As a result, many firms have dissolved the officers to their homes, in stores Saratov, according to the calculations of the regional Ministry of Economic Development, bought dvumesyachny supply of drinking water. * Only Balakovo four hours in the management of Civil Defense and Emergency call more than a thousand people, cellular operators recorded peak activity "of subscribers, comparable to the New Year.

* Judging by the discussion on internet forums, Saratovtsev waiting for "the roar of approaching aircraft" nearly two hours of the night. * The next day, some users have speculated that "disinfection" just put off because of information leakage, and now the city of "spray" in the most unexpected moment.

* Only "sanitize" has forced officials deign to communicate with citizens. * The day after the mass panic, December 3, with explanations of the incidence of swine influenza and the measures taken launched more officials than at any time of the epidemic. * To the people asked the Governor Pavel Ipatov (video now always move in the advertising screen near the regional government), President, and three professors Medical University, Head of Administration of Saratov, his deputy in the social sphere, chairman of the health and even the head of city water supply. * Emergency meetings were held in the City Duma and the regional Public Chamber. * Site Mayor's Office began publishing the communique on the dissemination of the virus.

* It is estimated that the city authorities, for November, SARS infected 55 thousand Saratovtsev. * Over the past day an ambulance was summoned 336 people, discover some dangerous symptoms. * 140 of them hospitalized. * Today, hospitals are more than 1,1 thousand people, there are 93 free beds. * Of severe pneumonia in hospital in Saratov, in addition to other districts, 36 people died (the last night there was one fatal case), two patients died at home. * Today began additional supplies "Arbidol": in the city hospitals received 600 packages the drug for adults and 400 packages for children. * The purchase of antibiotics to treat pneumonia "from the reserve of the city administration" allocated 5 million rubles. * As the Mayor's Office, purchase of medicines compounded debt fund mandatory medstrahovaniya: FOMC are not charged to health care institutions 36,6 million rubles for September-October, and 65 million rubles for November. * According to yesterday, in pharmacies, there were about 4 thousand packages of antiviral agents (for comparison: for November have been sold 230 thousand packages).

* Yesterday in the region began to import vaccine for swine flu. * Already received thousands of doses of 60,9 "Pandeflyu" for workers sotssfery, health and education, in the future there will be 15 thousand doses of "neo Monogrippol" for schoolchildren.

* In schools, most universities and colleges continue Saratov extraordinary vacation. * By order of Rospotrebnadzor canceled cultural and sporting events. * The head of department Alexey Danilov appealed to "the owners of entertainment centers, clubs, discos with a request to voluntarily suspend operations" at the time of epidemiological recovery. " * "I hope for your mature citizenship. * Thanks in advance ", - said sanvrach.

* Hardly recovered from the "panic attacks", the authorities began to search for culprits. * Head of Public Health, Igor Salov suggested "that the people who sow panic, will be punished by God." * City manager Vyacheslav Somov put it more concretely: "Someone is interesting to weaken in the situation. * Provocative information spread among people with incredible speed, indicating that someone's orderly operation. * These messages can be characterized as a form of organizing mass disorder ". * City Hall appealed to the city prosecutor's office asking for a legal assessment of the actions of Internet publications "Fourth Estate", "Sight-info" and «Rumorology», telling about the development of panic. * As the deputy city prosecutor Roman Bylinin, "information contained in the letter of administration, will be tested in a criminal case under article 207 of the Criminal Code" false report about a terrorist act.

* Police have already caught the first suspect - 22-year-old student of medical university. * The young man placed in my LJ two posts on the topic of panic. * Student News agencies quoted a message that the autopsy results died from pneumonia are similar to those described in the medical literature the signs of pneumonic plague, and asks the question: "Do not lie Do our officials denied this information?". * In the second post says: "What's happening? * Latest news from receiving medicine: in the helicopters have already downloaded disinfecting solution. * PS: stories of American films catastrophes take real shape. * It is noteworthy that the messages were posted in the LJ 16.01 and 18.51 (recall that the panic started in at least 15.00). * Enterprise statistics page is unknown, but it is significant that under the first post left only four of the commentary, under the second to none.

* In the police department did not explain why the law enforcement agencies pay attention to this user LJ. * As noted in the press-service, "a preventive measure the suspect is not elected" (that is, the boy was sent home), now the police is looking for associates of the student.

* Recall that in this way has been found guilty of Atomic panic of 2004. * Law enforcement authorities detained a young programmer from Samara, who created the site with false reports about the explosion of the reactor at the Balakovo nuclear power plant. * The young man claimed that he wanted to make a joke (he invented and launched the homepage during the feast at work). * For Samartsev opened a criminal case under Article 207 of the Criminal Code, but then stopped due to active repentance.

* "Plague" panic, according to observers, Saratov, had political overtones. * "The scale is clear that all this is not organized studentik with a laptop, a powerful force against the governor Ipatova", - says political analyst Dmitry Oleynik. * In the spring term of office expires on the current head of the region, according to experts, political opponents have tried to damping the reputation of Mr. Ipatova before the federal center and is very well have chosen the day "- a straight line on the eve of Vladimir Putin. * Saratov region took seventh place on the number of phone calls.

* PS Engels bloggers Ilya Repin and Maxim Tarasov decided to perpetuate the plague scare in textiles and began to produce the "thematic" T-shirts. * Collectors' items of clothing decorated with images of frightened little men, running away from the aircraft with disinfecting solution, and the inscription "I survived disinfection. 2.12.2009». 2/12/2009. Цена составляет от 250 до 350 рублей. Price ranges from 250 to 350 rubles. * Only during the first day residents of the region have ordered more than 400 of these shirts.

собкор «Новой газеты» special correspondent of Novaya Gazeta
Надежда Андреева Nadezhda Andreeva
Саратов Saratov

----------------------

California school districts will receive 23 million Masks and Gloves 12/06/09 7:19am
California school districts will receive 23 million Masks and Gloves

--Is this a ploy for hysteria to get people to take the Swine Flu Vaccine in California?
How is it California can get this amount of money on masks and gloves in a federal grant, yet the Federal Government won't give them money for anything else? So the money goes to Big Pharma for masks and gloves (which are pharma owned companies)? This information "stinks" of propaganda and another way of getting people to get the Swine Flu Vaccine in mass! Of course those are just my opinions.
Funny how California is in need of more important things for it's population than masks and gloves.

Article:

California school districts will receive 23 million masks and pairs of gloves to help curb the spread of swine flu, the state schools chief announced Friday.

"We want to keep students, teachers and staff healthy and in school," Superintendent of Public Instruction Jack O'Connell O'Connell said in a statement.

Details of the program were being released at a Los Angeles County warehouse in Santa Fe Springs packed with boxes of disposable gloves and masks.

The items, paid for by federal grants, will be shipped free to 58 county offices of education and to the Los Angeles Unified School District, which is the nation's second-largest district.

They are intended for roughly 10,000 public schools with about 6.3 million students in more than 1,000 districts, said Hilary McLean, a spokeswoman for the California Department of Education. Shipping of the supplies began late last month, she said.

Federal guidelines recommend that students with H1N1 symptoms such as fever, cough, and sore throat be sent to a separate office or sick room until they can leave campus.

But it can take several hours before parents can pick up their children, McLean said.

In the meantime, the child will be asked to wear a surgical mask while the school nurse or other staffer will wear a different type of mask and gloves, McLean said.

There have been more than 7,200 cases of swine flu reported in California this year, 366 of them fatal, according to the state Department of Public Health.

Although some counties have reported drops in the number of new swine flu cases, indicating the pandemic may have peaked locally, McLean said schools can always store the masks and gloves in case there's an outbreak of another type of flu.

"Next year, we're sure to have another flu season," she said.
---------------------------

Ukraine's health ministry confirms 457 deaths of flu 12/06/09 7:05am
Ukraine's health ministry confirms 457 deaths of flu

Article:

The Health Ministry has confirmed 457 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections from October 29 through December 4 in all 24 regions of Ukraine, the Crimean Autonomous Republic, the city of Sevastopol, and the city of Kyiv.

Ukrainian News learned this from a statement by the Health Ministry.

According to the statement, the Health Ministry registered 5 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections over the past 24 hours, in Donetsk region, Zaporizhia region, Khmelnytskyi region, Cherkasy region, and the city of Kyiv.

Since 29 October, 2,020,178 people have been registered as those contracted flu and acute respiratory viral infections, including 41,227 over the past 24 hours.

Since the declaration of the flu epidemic in Ukraine on October 30, 122,318 people have been hospitalized with flu and acute respiratory viral infections, and 97,896 people have been discharged.

As Ukrainian News earlier reported, the Health Ministry confirmed 452 deaths of flu and acute respiratory viral infections from October 29 through December 3.
---

-From all I have read, it was Not Viral Infections but it was bacterial infections, including the fact the Health minister had previously said that too. Why are they now saying viral?

I have been working on trying to contact people on confirming if it has been Bacterial Pneumonia, which in essence is what people call the pneumonic plague, but I have been simply asking if the deaths were bacterial pneumonia. No one seems to be responding back to me yet, even here in the states, the medical examiners will not answer that One simple question, when I have inquired about it. I am still waiting for Phone calls back, guess I won't hold my breath.

I have challenged the examiners offices, asking why they can not answer the one question - it is always the same response - "give us your phone number, we will get back to you".
------------------------

Saturday, December 5, 2009
Kill the H1N1 vaccine? Russia threatens to WHO 12/05/09 6:46pm
Kill the H1N1 vaccine? Russia threatens to WHO

Awesome - Russia is now Looking at WHO closer! Could they start busting the whole organization Wide Opened?! Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Thanks again Fran!

Article:

* Berlin - Everyone is responsible primarily for his health, but many of these people are forced to take responsibility for others. * Children or elderly people, for example, can not themselves choose or want to have their legal guardian or a doctor so full of mercy when it comes to the potentially fatal consequences of vaccination against swine influenza virus (H1N1). * We strongly warn against hasty decisions in this respect for oneself and others, seem to be now known as influenza drug is neither safe nor helpful to his and their manufacturers are already internationally under suspicion of corruption. * Today, once again people have died in Germany after vaccination with Pandemrix, as in Italy and Slovenia, and probably many other countries. * In Denmark, Holland, Russia and Poland, journalists and politicians have already determined the possible charge against a giant conspiracy and corruption is no longer excluded.

* Warning of authorities, institutions and media

* News of the World Health Organization, WHO, health authorities, institutions such as the Robert Koch and Paul Ehrlich Institute, and media such as Bild-Zeitung, Welt, Focus, Rheinische Post, and even the ARD-day show, you should not blindly trust because of their persistent bez scaremongering. * have received the dubious swine flu, they are also under suspicion of money from the producers of vaccines. * It is definitely a lie that vaccines were in scarce supply and therefore waiting lists, there was the swine flu vaccination against the flu, however harmless and dangerous. * It is not even exclude that already more people in Germany died from vaccine as dubious as a result of swine flu. * The major pharmaceutical producers maintain only about 11 percent of its revenue put into research, but 37% in the PR for their products. * Even billions of bribes could therefore already be flowing.

* Threats from Russia against the WHO

* While in Russia, the spread of a flu epidemic is already under the control of health seems to be back and the numbers of sufferers are now here come the WHO and the pharmaceutical industry is under suspicion of corruption. * Both have been trying for months together to get through "powerful recommendations," Moscow for the purchase of anti-viral drug Tamiflu, the Swiss drug company "Roche". * The Russian Government has, however, just as earlier the Polish Health Minister Kopacz, concerns about the alleged threat of swine flu, and all such remedies expressed consistently called into question.

* Russia calls for international investigation

* The Duma deputy and leader of Russia's Igor Barinov Health Committee has instructed the Permanent Representative of Russia to the WHO to conduct investigations in connection with the increasing numbers of corruption allegations against the organization and the pharmaceuticals industry. * "There are serious allegations of corruption within the WHO. An international investigation of this is indispensable. We have already spent 4 billion rubles in the struggle against the new flu, this money could be spent on much more pressing problems. If such allegations of conspiracy and Confirm corruption could also mean a withdrawal of Russia from the WHO "- Barinov said Friday, adding that no one doubted the validity of the WHO in the fight against malaria, smallpox and HIV in the twentieth century, but now, however, must be clarified whether the organization is not itself infected with corrupt entities.

* "Polskaweb News" makes the world for months on inconsistencies attention to the swine flu. * Unfortunately, the authorities will respond, but again only when the perpetrator was allowed sufficient time to cover up their crimes and destroying evidence.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit2 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 am

jesuitsdidit2 wrote:latest

not edited yet

[b]Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters .
Just another thought - How long before this segment is taken off the net and the NBC SNL site? not long its allready gone...
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:33 pm

latest

The reality behind the swine flu conspiracy 12/07/09 7:25am
The reality behind the swine flu conspiracy

This is awesome a news organization now questioning the hype and WHO - in what is Really behind the Swine Flu!

Article:

The message is clear – we are all going to die from swine flu. It spreads fast, it is dangerous, and it must be feared – says the World Health Organization

But worry not – there is a way to save yourself. Just get a flu shot – and purchase a remedy for the deadly virus. Those are the instructions from the WHO.

However, the WHO may find itself coughing up explanations, as more and more scientists and health researchers, and even journalists, are starting to question the organization’s motives behind raising the alert so quickly.

According to the Danish Daily Information newspaper, the WHO and pharmaceutical companies are suffering from the profit bug. Or, to put it simply, the chief health care organization in the world has teamed up with the drug makers to create a phantom monster – and to rake in cash by selling a remedy for it.

Plastered all over the front pages and headlines news, swine flu made its triumphant entrance into limelight, heralded as the next “in” virus, which threatened to bring an end to humanity as we know it.

Let's stop right there and talk numbers for a little bit.

So far, more than 3.5 million people have been reported to be infected with swine flu worldwide. More than 9,000 deaths have been confirmed.

In comparison: every year, up to one billion people get infected with seasonal flu, with up to 500,000 deaths. These numbers come from the World Health Organization, but they never make headline news for some reason.

On June 11 of this year, the WHO declared swine flu a pandemic. But few know that, right before doing that, the Organization changed its definition, taking out the word “deadly” from it.

Aleksander Saversky, the chair of the Patient's Rights Protection League, was one of those who did pay attention. He says it is clear that the WHO dramatized the situation around the H1N1 virus. In an interview to RT, Saversky speculated that it is due to the WHO's close ties with the world's major pharmaceutical companies.

And recently, Danish journalists conducted their own research, which resulted in accusations that the WHO, and scientists who appear to be independent are, in fact, on pharmaceutical companies' payroll.

Saversky points out that the WHO declared the status of pandemic when only a few thousand people were infected with it – something that is highly illogical, he says, considering the hundred thousand more cases of seasonal flu never gets paid such high attention.

The virus was reported to be extremely deadly. Parallels were drawn to the Spanish Flu, which killed roughly 50 million people worldwide in the span of six months.

As panic spread, people rushed to clinics for Tamiflu – $145 a pop and by prescription only in the US – and for vaccinations, which range anywhere from $10 to $50. And despite the fact that many have lost their jobs in the financial crisis, and were left without health insurance, vaccinations and pharmaceutical sales skyrocketed. Nobody wants to die a grisly death from the supposedly new virus.

Aleksander Saversky warns the hullaballoo over swine flu is akin to the fable of “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” He says that, because of this hype, the next time a truly dangerous virus comes about, no one will take any precautions. Fooled once already by swine flu, people will ignore the warnings and fall prey to a more dangerous – and deadly virus.

In fact, vaccinating people from swine flu during the seasonal flu outbreak, in Saversky’s opinion, is criminal. People end up having to battle two viruses at the same time, which puts an enormous strain on the immune system.

Saversky puts the blame on capitalism – pharmaceutical companies make billions on people's fears, combined with asymmetrical information dispersal (meaning that most people know very little substantial information about the virus, whereas the WHO, pharmaceutical companies and researchers know a lot more).

So, what's to be done to conquer the virus – and stop the WHO?

Saversky says there is one solution – for governments worldwide to step in and take matters into their own hands, by controlling healthcare and pharmaceutical production.

Until that happens, however, remember to check for all common flu symptoms. And should a general disinclination to work of any kind be among them, rest assured – it is most probably a run-of-the-mill case of the Monday Blues.

Irina Galushko, RT
-------------------------------

UPDATE: 12/06/09 8:45PM - New Alta Report is Out and available at above link - I am reading mine now - 58 pages.

see Saratov Russia - Spraying Claims by Blogger - He is Arrested - But Many Sick Afterwards - By My count that is Now 4th "ill Winds" account Around World posted Today at 0:57
---------------------
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:15 pm

my a/c at Icke has been re-activated..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm

latest

# YouTube/Internet censorship has arrived
# Tamiflu Boosts H1N1 Virus Infectivity In Vitro
# Plague Reported in Russia
# New ad campaign in the USA pushes swine flu vaccinations, reports AP
# Donations For Swine Flu Jab Court Case in Belgium Requested
# France Wants to Give 30 Million People The Swine Flu Jab by February
# Drop in Demand For Swine Flu Shot Also In Virginia
# Are Honest Scientists In Danger of Being Murdered Nowadays?
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:46 pm

in case this site gets closed down
i will revert to my blog
these r my email addresses
wel223344@yahoo.com
ril44886@googlemail.com

make a note of these in case you cant find me..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:03 pm

ive posted b4 about yr safety
if u think u may b a target
if u live alone n hav 2 go out to shop
get a friend to sit yr house while u r out
its easy for sum1 2 enter and add sth 2 yr food..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:16 pm

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://polskaweb.eu/schweinegrippe-impfung-sinnlos-und-wahrscheinlich-gefaehrlich-6578673665.html&ei=nNAaS6b4DY6luAfzqeDOCA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://polskaweb.eu/schweinegrippe-impfung-sinnlos-und-wahrscheinlich-gefaehrlich-6578673665.html%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DE1h

Swine flu - Poland defended concerns in Brussels

* Published in: News, Poland and the EU

* Brussels - At Tuesday's meeting of EU health ministers in Brussels was of course the topic of H1N1 influenza at the top of the agenda. * The Polish Health Minister Ewa Kopacz stood up to this point below their colleagues in their defenses against all known vaccines against swine flu, at least officially, there all alone. * Now they also defended their position, warned of the vaccines, and stated that even if you order over her head away such products in Poland officially and put to use, it would not take any responsibility for this. * "I will not change my strategy, but what I will assume full responsibility. I am standing in a long time under tremendous external pressure being exerted on the forced myself to certain decisions, but this can not give out a clear conscience" - said the ministries in Brussels and received applause after her speech, even if only by a few colleagues.

* Almost all the dead had pre-existing conditions

* "We had not seen in almost 7 months swine flu hysteria surrounding a single corpse, which could be related to the H1N1 virus related. Now died in the last three weeks 24 people had alleged that the deadly virus in the blood. 1158 Poland has been up thus far infected, only a handful of these patients is still in hospital and this is usually because in addition to the "swine flu" or other chronic conditions rumschleppten with it. This also involved nearly all dead. They had several previous illnesses, including cancer and hereunder HIV and kidney disease "- said Kopacz, and also confirmed that 80% of patients suffering A/H1N1- significantly less than patients with normal flu.

* Kopacz urges end of the pandemic

* Health Minister Kopacz was in Brussels also convinced that it was not isolated with the Polish position and you finally "reason" demonstrate, by proclaim the end of the swine flu pandemic. * Reason and show solidarity with their minister, but unfortunately not all of Poland. * Of all of the country's Ombudsman, Janusz Kochanowski, had in fact Mrs. Kopacz on Tuesday reported to the National Attorney's Office in Warsaw. * In his opinion, has made himself liable to prosecution because they had no funds ordered to fight the "disease" and thus the life and health of Poland put in jeopardy. * The health minister responded to a relevant information with a shrug and said that even their strategy to life and health of the country people turning, so they continue to recommend tea with raspberry juice.

* Media have made a dangerous H1N1

* According to data from the National Institute for Health and Hygiene in Warsaw, the "new" influenza is now responsible for 30-50% of cases of influenza in Poland. * Chief Inspector Bondar 'Erfreulichweise is the new flu is generally so mild that hardly anyone goes to the doctor. For this purpose, but also the social and honest reporting of our media to mention that generate different than the foreign press to do anything but panic. The new flu virus is dominant but much less dangerous than the previously known viruses, including the triggers of seasonal flu. 24 deaths we have had who were diagnosed with the new flu, but had most of the medical history and had been in previous periods of influenza we are in the same period, sometimes several hundred deaths. What's worse today, only the reporting of a flu like now to influenza A H1N1 "- confirmed Bondar.

Impfstoffe unter der Lupe der Staatsanwaltschaft Vaccines under the microscope of the public prosecutor

* In many countries where vaccinations were carried out against the swine flu patient died a few hours or days after these actions. * In Germany, state institutions, rule out a connection with the Impfmitteln like Pandemrix. * In other countries such as Italy prosecutors are currently investigating such dubious deaths. * Salerno in southern Italy, for example, it launched an investigation against two Novartis managers and 14 doctors who may be accused of being responsible for the death of a man who died in a direct and immediate post-vaccination with the Swiss product "Celtura" of heart failure. * A similar death was also a twenty-year man from Slovenia. * Again, judicial authorities to investigate complaints about the quality of the vaccine, although it is said to have caused in this case not "Celtura" but "Pandemrix" by GlaxoSmithKline death of the patient.

* French re-sell dubious vaccines

* Despite all the clears in connection with the so-called swine flu has made it the French pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis in Slovakia still turn on 5.4 million doses of vaccine at a preferential A/H1N1- ". * A corresponding contract should have been made as early as Monday, according to information from Bratislava (Lenka Szramkova Public Office). * The price of a dose is, therefore 7.60 Euro. * Previously, in the Sowakei infziert in 7 months, only 633 people with the H1N1 and four thereof (medical history, died). * On the other hand, such as Germany, despite all the scaremongering now sits on more than 90% of inoculants ordered and paid for by Glaxo SmithKline, because hardly anyone wants to can still be vaccinated, since most Germans the fraud with the swine flu, which is none other than our seasonal Flu attenuated through, and hardly anyone who is really sick. * Now it seems at least to try not delivered vaccine can be canceled, but it will not let the British manufacturer, since they had come so probably with large sums of money (bribes, etc.) into a template.

* Austrian Health Minister urges review of WHO's regime "

* The World Health Organization announced in June this year, the sixth and highest level of pandemic because of an alleged Schweinegrippen global epidemic. * Completely headless and helpless as we once thought at first, but it is now seen more clearly that it is possible to "statement" of the pharmaceutical industry and its views expressed in the WHO "front men must." * The Austrian Health Minister Alois Stoger has now made in Brussels, after his Polish colleague Kopacz, warning of the pandemic (WHO) because of the new influenza A/H1N1 eligible and demanded a review of the "Geneva WHO regime." * He doubted, in this context that the rule of the world organization had been correct in such a light gradient of the disease to declare a pandemic.

* Not upset, swine flu only fraud ...

* Anyone who now still recommends to vaccinate against swine flu, can not be serious and do well by you. * Because it is really no longer ignore the fact that there are no swine flu, or gave up. * The transmission of diseases from animals to humans are relatively rare, or perhaps there is not at all. * We are dealing only with the remains of our seasonal influenza, which can also be hot times or times, depending on the composition in which it just occurred. * But fraudsters have recognized that with the fear of the billions of people can be earned. * There are many dubious figures in connection with alleged dangerous diseases such as bird, swine flu, SARS, etc. One that is particularly suspect in this context seems to Holland veterinarian Albert Osterhaus, who warned for years against increasingly deadly new virus that could wipe out humanity and First from animal to animal and then transmitted from animal to man. * Veterinarian Osterhaus is a key figure in the WHO, but is also on the payroll of the pharmaceutical manufacturers.

* Copyright ©️ Polskaweb News

* Forum Discuss this news in our forum

* More on the mystery flu here
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:12 pm

we are trying to create an environment where all voices r heard
if we r to create a society which works then we have to hear all voices
even those we may find repugnant or bizarre
the essence of wisdom is being able to discern who speaks the truth and
who doesn't
truth isnt always found in the most obvious places..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 pm

latest

Teenager Fights For Life After Taking Tamiflu - 12/08/09 7:35am
Teenager Fights For Life After Taking Tamiflu

Article:

A PRETTY teenager is fighting for life in hospital after taking Tamiflu to beat suspected swine flu.

Helpline staff told 18-year-old Samantha Millard she probably had the killer bug and to take the antiviral drug.

But after popping just three pills Samantha developed blisters on her body.

Doctors now fear the drug triggered life-threatening Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which causes chunks of skin to fall off.

The horror condition affects just three in a million people.

If it doesn't kill a victim they are left covered in scars.

Samantha's shocked mum Deborah took a photograph of her at home on Friday - two days after taking Tamiflu.

But hours later the teen - who hopes to become an air hostess - was in intensive care unable to breathe on her own.

Last night her condition had deteriorated and she was transferred to a specialist burns unit at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, West London.

Deborah and Samantha's sister Charley, 23, were keeping vigil at her hospital bedside.

Samantha had called her GP in Bicester, Oxon, after suffering flu-like symptoms. But she was told to call the helpline.

An operator said her headache and runny nose was probably swine flu and to take Tamiflu.

Last night angry Deborah, 41, blasted the helpline staff. She said: "It shouldn't be the case that people with no medical background can make these decisions.

"These people are just Joe Bloggs off the street.

"My daughter could die because of this. Her condition is getting worse."

She added: "The doctor said because the rash appeared after she took Tamiflu it was probably caused by Tamiflu."

Tamiflu maker Roche is investigating the case.

A spokesman said it was "difficult to determine the role" Tamiflu played but it could not be ruled out that it played a part in triggering the syndrome.

The Department for Health defended the helpline.

A spokesman added: "Serious reactions to Tamiflu are extremely rare and it should still be taken as soon as possible, especially for very serious swine flu cases."
----------------------------

Monday, December 7, 2009
Experts: Swine Flu Pandemic - Mildest in History! 12/07/09 6:11pm
Experts: Swine Flu Pandemic - Mildest in History!

Yet, the authorities and WHO are still insisting people get the Swine Flu vaccine?!

Article:

With the second wave of H1N1 infections having crested in the United States, leading epidemiologists are predicting that the pandemic could end up ranking as the mildest since modern medicine began documenting influenza outbreaks.

Experts warn that influenza is notoriously unpredictable, but several recent analyses, including one released late Monday, indicate the death toll is likely to be far lower than the number of fatalities caused by past pandemics.

The predictions are being met with a mix of skepticism, relief and trepidation: Public health officials worry people may get complacent about getting vaccinated, which could prove disastrous if a third wave of infections swells later this winter or the virus mutates into a more dangerous form.

"I think it is very likely to be the mildest pandemic on record," said Marc Lipsitch, a professor of epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health, who led a federally funded analysis with researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and elsewhere published online Monday by the journal PLoS Medicine.

The analysis, based on data collected in New York City and Milwaukee, indicates that the virus might directly cause between 6,000 and 45,000 deaths by the end of the winter, with the final toll probably falling somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000, Lipsitch said.

In the worse-case scenario, the swine flu pandemic would claim no more than about 60,000 lives, Lipsitch's new analysis concluded.

Even if the overall death toll does end up being relatively low, several experts noted that the pandemic has already taken an unusually high tally among children and young adults.
ad_icon

"We've had hundreds of deaths among children, which is a tragedy any way you look at it," said Anne Schuchat, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

A typical flu season is associated with an average of 36,000 deaths in the United States, and an estimate released in August by a presidential advisory panel that Lipsitch was involved in predicted the novel 2009 H1N1 virus could kill between 30,000 and 90,000 Americans.

"Those were the best estimates we could make at the time based on the data available at the time," Lipsitch said. "We now have much better data to make estimates from."

When the presidential council's estimate was made, experts thought the virus could make up to 30 percent of the population sick. So far the virus appears to be causing symptoms in much smaller proportion, perhaps 15 percent, Lipsitch said.

The new analysis also indicates that the pandemic's "symptomatic case-fatality ratio" -- the percentage of those who become ill that die -- has been far lower than the previous three pandemics.

"If things continue as they've gone so far, this could turn out to be quite mild," said Ira M. Longini Jr., a professor of biostatistics at the University of Washington in Seattle who has calculated a similarly low case-fatality rate based on CDC data. Several experts praised the new analysis as the most sophisticated and therefore reliable to date.

"From what we know now, it would appear this is the mildest, both compared to 1968 and 1957 and certainly 1918," said Neal M. Ferguson, an epidemiologist at Imperial College in London who advises the World Health Organization and the Health and Human Services Department. The pattern appears to be consistent in other developed countries, such as Britain, he noted.

Others, however, cautioned that previous pandemics have produced deadly late-winter waves, which could occur in this case, pushing up the death toll dramatically. More older people could also start to get infected, which could also increase the toll.

To encourage Americans to continue to get vaccinated, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Monday unveiled a new multimedia advertising campaign aimed at countering complacency. After a slow start, more than 80 million doses of vaccine are now available, she said.

"We have to seize this opportunity as disease is going down slightly to remind folks how important this is," Sebelius said.

While agreeing that people should continue to get vaccinated, Lipsitch and others said they doubted a major increase of deaths would occur in a third wave without some major change in the virus.

"I doubt very much it will get very much worse," Ferguson said. "There's a faint possibility, but I don't think there will be a major change."

One major reason for the relatively low death toll is that the elderly, who tend to be most vulnerable to dying from complications from the flu, have largely been spared so far, apparently because many have some immunity against the disease. The 36,000 deaths blamed on a typical flu season include many that are actually caused by heart attacks, strokes and other complications associated with the flu among the elderly and people with other health problems. Only about 9,000 deaths are directly caused by the flu virus during a typical flu season.

"Sometimes Mother Nature throws us a break," said Howard Markel, director of the Center for the History of Medicine at the University of Michigan.

But other factors may also be playing a role, including the virus being less likely to cause illness and severe illness than viruses involved in previous pandemics as well as better medical care available than in previous decades, such as antiviral drugs and more sophisticated intensive care techniques.

"In 1918 it was really prehistoric medical care," Markel said. "In 1957, we really didn't have intensive care. In 1968 we were starting to have it but it was nothing like we have today."

Nonetheless, Lipsitch and others stressed that the massive multibillion dollar vaccination campaign and other intense responses were appropriate, given the uncertainty of what the nation and world was facing.

"You have to err on the side of caution to some extent," Lipsitch said. "We got lucky. But if we didn't have a plan in place and we had 60,000 or 70,000 deaths, people would have been justifiably outraged."
---------------------------

CDC warns about rise in serious pneumococcal disease 12/07/09 2:33pm
CDC warns about rise in serious pneumococcal disease

(CIDRAP News) - In a worrisome but not unexpected pandemic-related development, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said today that it is seeing a spike in serious pneumococcal disease, particularly in younger patients.

Anne Schuchat, MD, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters at a press...

What is Pneumococcal Disease?

PNEUMOCOCCAL DISEASE

What is pneumococcal disease?

Pneumococcal disease is caused by bacteria (Streptococcus pneumoniae) that can attack different parts of the body. The bacteria can cause serious infections of the lungs (pneumonia), the bloodstream (bacteremia) and the covering of the brain (meningitis).

Pneumococcal pneumonia is a serious illness, accounting for 10 percent to 25 percent annually of all pneumonias. Nationally, about 40,000 persons die as a result of pneumococcal pneumonia each year, but the illness is particularly dangerous for the very young, the elderly and persons with certain high-risk conditions. For example, among people 65 years of age and older with pneumococcal pneumonia, about 20 percent to 30 percent develop bacteremia. At least 20 percent of those with bacteremia die from it, even though they receive antibiotics.
------------------

West Virginia Woman Dies From Bacterial Pneumonia 12/07/09 2:30pm
West Virginia Woman Dies From Bacterial Pneumonia

Article:

For days, 33-year-old Lisa Briggs had symptoms. She had chills, fatigue, spiking fevers -- but she didn't want to go to the hospital and leave her family.

"She didn't want to be in the hospital, away from the kids," said her husband, Chris Briggs.

On Halloween night, Lisa, a mother of two, agreed to go to the hospital.

After days in Wheeling Hospital, Lisa was life-flighted to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, W. Va. Her condition was so bad she was quarantined in a glass room.

"She was in an isolation room. They did a wash-out of her lungs and she did test positive for swine flu," said Briggs.

Doctors also discovered that Lisa had bacterial pneumonia. Doctors induced a coma after her condition deteriorated. Before she went under, her husband of 11 years came to her side.

"I just told her I loved her and to get better," said Briggs.

She never regained consciousness.

"We saw them do CPR on her and everything," said Briggs

On Nov. 14 at 10:35 a.m., the doctor told Lisa's family she had passed.

"His exact words were, 'She played good ball, but the game was over'," said Briggs.

Lisa and her husband had just bought a new house in Weirton, W. Va. She never lived in it. Now, her family fills the walls of their new home with lasting memories of her.

"She loved kids. Pretty much her life revolved around me, the kids and church," said Briggs.

He said her only underlying medical condition was sleep apnea. It's unclear where she contracted the virus.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:11 pm

latest

# Finnish Doctor Compiles List of Swine Flu Damage As Authorities Do Nothing
# Police Prefect Opens 10 More Vaccine Centres in Paris
# 90% of French Parents Refuse Swine Flu Jab Consent
# Ukraine to Get Swine Flu Jabs Rejected By Germans
# Media Mogul Murdoch is Director of GlaxoSmithKline
# WHO Advisor for UK Denies Swine Flu Scare is Over
# Most Britons Reject Swine Flu Vaccine, reports Dr Mercola
# Harvard Study Confirms Swine Flu Like Seasonal Flu
# Damage Caused by Swine Flu Jab Suppressed in USA
# French Student Nurses Protest Squalor andTerror in Army-run Vaccine Camps
# Copenhagen and the Fabricated Climate Scare
# An open letter to all members of the WMA, World Medical Association, and healthcare personnel all over the world
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2205%3Afrench-student-nurses-protest-squalor-andterror-in-army-run-vaccine-camps&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

French Student Nurses Protest Squalor andTerror in Army-run Vaccine Camps

About a thousand student nurses and teachers staged a demonstration outside the Ministry of Health in Paris, France, on Saturday against a government order compelling them to work in the country’s 1,100 swine flu vaccine centers as reports of disorganization, squalor and intimidation emerge.

http://newsoftomorrow.org/spip.php?page=imprimir_articulo&id_article=6962
The student nurses say they are being forced to work in inhuman conditions having to put in 14-hour days without proper breaks under a decree that compels them to work in the centers for no pay. Students who refuse report being escorted to the centers by the police.
Though student nurses are not allowed to give injections because they are not fully qualified, they are being made to work such long hours that they are unable to attend their regular classes.
They have to work seven days a week including Sunday from 8 am until 10 pm with barely a break in between in what appears to be part of a well known tactic to keep people so stressed that they have no time to organize a protest.

They have to pay for the costs of travelling often long distances to the vaccine centers out of their own pocket and are obliged to stay there until 10:30 pm.
The heads of the nursing school are reported to be putting intense pressure on the students to do their “duty” and give people jabs with the untested swine flu vaccine in the centers, the students say. Teachers are also being requisitioned, leaving the first and second years without instructors.
The students have been promised they will get their certificates without doing their exams as long as they work in the swine flu jab centers.

Students from the third year on were first asked to work in the vaccine centres on a voluntary basis but this changed in November, and now student nurses are being summoned to forced work by a phone call. The law on requisitions requires the summons to be delivered by a letter. However, the authority, DRASS phones students out of the blue with immediate demands.
Students working in the centers report chaos, the administration of arbitrary doses of swine flu vaccines as well as the absence of proper provisions to treat people who suffer a reaction to the jab.
A child of 8 who became sick after getting the jab could not immediately be helped because there was no adequate facilities with limited availability of even flowing water, one witness report.

The student nurses also say the doses they are ordered to give can vary from day to day for no apparent reason. People can wonder in and out of the vaccination zone with minimal security checks.
Babies are being given jabs with untested adjuvants. Nurses who resist are ordered to give the jab by their center’s management.
The nurses report they are not allowed to rest or take a break; if there is a problem, they are the first to be accused.
Papers are also taken from them and put under lock and key.
The swine flu vaccine centers appear to be run by the army or branches of the police or fire services under the direction of the prefect of each department.

At least 100 to 150 army medical corps vaccination teams are reported to be already at work in the vaccine centers underling the military character of the vaccine campaign.
Family doctors have been systematically excluded from participating in the swine flu campaign on the orders of the government.
Very few nurses and doctors volunteered to work in the centers leading to the government requisitioning medical personnel to give the jab as well as units from the controversial army medical corps, which produces Tamiflu for Roche.
Only doctors can refuse the requisition order if they pay a fine of 3750 euros.

The mainstream media in France is not reporting the concerns of the nurses and doctors. TF1 showed only a clip of a few seconds of the nurses protest on Saturday outside the ministry of health when a delegation met government officials.
However, even the sanitized mainstream media clips of the vaccine centers portray a the vaccination campaign that resembles a military operation in an occupied country rather than a medical programme.
One video shows people standing in the freezing cold for up to four hours in the cold outside a center.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQkSs0Sus7Q&translated=1
What appear to be security or army personnel open chained gates and wave people on with hand signals.

Inside the centers, people stand in over crowded corridors.
Most of the sports hall is taken up with an administration area comprising metal barriers, a group of tables with numerous white tents that serve as the injection cubicles.
New arrivals are crowded together in the remaining portion having to wait in lines to register.
Another video shows the same long queues and over crowding in a center in Lyon run by Lieutenant Colonel Claude Guillard, a high ranking commander in the Rhone department fire fighting services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo-GV2A6do4&feature=related
Nurses are seen wearing plastic overcoats and gloves. People are being shown injected with the swine flu vaccine sitting on a chair in front of desks covered with papers. There appear to be minimum hygiene provisions.
Many of the centres have security locks on the orders of the government, sparking fears that at some point the government is planning to make the vaccination compulsory.

The pictures of long lines of freezing people waiting for hours in the cold with their children are reminiscent of war zones.
The nurses are now protesting the illegal requisition orders made by phone and the illegal requirement to give toxic substances to their fellow human beings.
In a campaign of non compliance, they are refusing to go and refusing to sign any papers.
Criminal charges should be brought against DRASS, the management of nursing schools and vaccine centers, the government and the pharmaceutical companies for using illegal means to force student nurses to carry out illegal orders that potentially result in harm to other people.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 pm

latest

Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Dr. Taubenberger who has worked on recreating the 1918 Spanish Flu is saying found in lungs in Autopsies 12/08/09 11:45am
Dr. Taubenberger who has worked on recreating the 1918 Spanish Flu is saying found in lungs in Autopsies in New York

The above is linked to an Examiner article by Victoria Nicks

I find the little circle going there is very interesting. Let me explain, I have been trying as much as possible to follow a trail, it seems to be coming in a circle.

First, understand almost every Examiner Swine Flu piece is written by Victoria Nicks.

Who is Victoria Nicks? She is an Air Force Military Veteran.

She is a Freelance writer, who seems to have connections and LOVES to Promote ONE Site OVER ALL OTHERS - She Loves to Profile Henry Niman and Recombinomics. She loves to write all about mutations. Also she wrote a book about the Swine Flu Vaccine and what ingredients are in it. I have not read the book - but it seems to be for the vaccine, it seems to give info, so people won't be scared of it. When she has directly written about the vaccine, she says any side effects are mild.

Here she writes how pregnant women should get vaccinated.

Here she writes the very simple differences of the seasonal flu vaccine compared to the Swine flu vaccine and states what the CDC Recommends.

Here she writes about the ingredients in the Swine Flu vaccine - says hardly any mercury AND Says CDC is recommending pregnant women to get vaccinated.

Here she basically recommends the Vaccine for Babies!
from her above article:

The H1N1 vaccine for babies is manufactured by Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. The H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine side effects are expected to be minimal, despite some of the ingredients.

She seems to have an IN with the Dr. Taubenberger, who may be directly responsible for what is happening, by him recreating the Spanish Flu - but she has a Definite IN with Henry Niman.

I am going to say this, we are being filled with disinformation - as if the Bacterial Pneumonia has been there all along and the H1N1 is what is causing it. Can viral REALLY go into something Bacterial. OR is it a spin saying there has been Bacterial Pneumonia previously, so no one needs to get all excited about any reports of spraying and then Bacterial Pneumonia afterwards?

So, considering the sources are EX Military - The Doctor WHO most likely helped Create what is going around AND a man who has been well embedded with Institutes - Scripp Institute, Harvard University and those have worked WITH Rockefeller Institute - AND has the INSIDE of the Virus "mutations" from WHO. Henry Niman, Firmly believes in vaccines and he recombines things for vaccines to be made from them. Also MANY others have raised doubts as I have found about Mr. Niman previously, as I have been researching him.

I believe we are being led down a lane that certain Higher people want us to go down.

BUT I will LOOK AT EVERYTHING CRITICALLY - Because I am figuring out, how the Disinfo works - So, Do I Seriously believe the H1N1 mutates to Bacterial Pneumonia or is that part of a "move along, nothing to see here - there have been no sprayings and the plague afterwards?"

Read things Critically! Think about who is making the statements - THEN research their history.

Parts from Article linked in the headline:

The scientists reviewed autopsy reports, hospital records and other clinical data from 34 people who died of 2009 H1N1 influenza infection between May 15 and July 9, 2009. All but two of the deaths occurred in New York City.

The team was led by James R. Gill, M.D., of the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner and New York University School of Medicine, and Jeffery K. Taubenberger, M.D., Ph.D., of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH. The findings are reported in the Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, now available online and scheduled to appear in the February 2010 print issue.

One other question - if these are from autopsies from May and July WHY is it taking 6 MONTHS for the information to all of a sudden come out? When there seems to be information about sprayings and then bacterial pneumonia. They are all of a sudden releasing this info that H1N1 Swine flu is causing it? ALSO considering Ukraine deaths did NOT Test Positive for H1N1 but had bacterial pneumonia!

Just a few things to think about, as you read these various articles.
--------------------

Teenager Fights For Life After Taking Tamiflu - 12/08/09 7:35am
Teenager Fights For Life After Taking Tamiflu

Article:

A PRETTY teenager is fighting for life in hospital after taking Tamiflu to beat suspected swine flu.

Helpline staff told 18-year-old Samantha Millard she probably had the killer bug and to take the antiviral drug.

But after popping just three pills Samantha developed blisters on her body.

Doctors now fear the drug triggered life-threatening Stevens-Johnson syndrome, which causes chunks of skin to fall off.

The horror condition affects just three in a million people.

If it doesn't kill a victim they are left covered in scars.

Samantha's shocked mum Deborah took a photograph of her at home on Friday - two days after taking Tamiflu.

But hours later the teen - who hopes to become an air hostess - was in intensive care unable to breathe on her own.

Last night her condition had deteriorated and she was transferred to a specialist burns unit at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, West London.

Deborah and Samantha's sister Charley, 23, were keeping vigil at her hospital bedside.

Samantha had called her GP in Bicester, Oxon, after suffering flu-like symptoms. But she was told to call the helpline.

An operator said her headache and runny nose was probably swine flu and to take Tamiflu.

Last night angry Deborah, 41, blasted the helpline staff. She said: "It shouldn't be the case that people with no medical background can make these decisions.

"These people are just Joe Bloggs off the street.

"My daughter could die because of this. Her condition is getting worse."

She added: "The doctor said because the rash appeared after she took Tamiflu it was probably caused by Tamiflu."

Tamiflu maker Roche is investigating the case.

A spokesman said it was "difficult to determine the role" Tamiflu played but it could not be ruled out that it played a part in triggering the syndrome.

The Department for Health defended the helpline.

A spokesman added: "Serious reactions to Tamiflu are extremely rare and it should still be taken as soon as possible, especially for very serious swine flu cases."
------------------------

Monday, December 7, 2009
Experts: Swine Flu Pandemic - Mildest in History! 12/07/09 6:11pm
Experts: Swine Flu Pandemic - Mildest in History!

Yet, the authorities and WHO are still insisting people get the Swine Flu vaccine?!

Article:

With the second wave of H1N1 infections having crested in the United States, leading epidemiologists are predicting that the pandemic could end up ranking as the mildest since modern medicine began documenting influenza outbreaks.

Experts warn that influenza is notoriously unpredictable, but several recent analyses, including one released late Monday, indicate the death toll is likely to be far lower than the number of fatalities caused by past pandemics.

The predictions are being met with a mix of skepticism, relief and trepidation: Public health officials worry people may get complacent about getting vaccinated, which could prove disastrous if a third wave of infections swells later this winter or the virus mutates into a more dangerous form.

"I think it is very likely to be the mildest pandemic on record," said Marc Lipsitch, a professor of epidemiology at the Harvard School of Public Health, who led a federally funded analysis with researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and elsewhere published online Monday by the journal PLoS Medicine.

The analysis, based on data collected in New York City and Milwaukee, indicates that the virus might directly cause between 6,000 and 45,000 deaths by the end of the winter, with the final toll probably falling somewhere between 10,000 and 15,000, Lipsitch said.

In the worse-case scenario, the swine flu pandemic would claim no more than about 60,000 lives, Lipsitch's new analysis concluded.

Even if the overall death toll does end up being relatively low, several experts noted that the pandemic has already taken an unusually high tally among children and young adults.
ad_icon

"We've had hundreds of deaths among children, which is a tragedy any way you look at it," said Anne Schuchat, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

A typical flu season is associated with an average of 36,000 deaths in the United States, and an estimate released in August by a presidential advisory panel that Lipsitch was involved in predicted the novel 2009 H1N1 virus could kill between 30,000 and 90,000 Americans.

"Those were the best estimates we could make at the time based on the data available at the time," Lipsitch said. "We now have much better data to make estimates from."

When the presidential council's estimate was made, experts thought the virus could make up to 30 percent of the population sick. So far the virus appears to be causing symptoms in much smaller proportion, perhaps 15 percent, Lipsitch said.

The new analysis also indicates that the pandemic's "symptomatic case-fatality ratio" -- the percentage of those who become ill that die -- has been far lower than the previous three pandemics.

"If things continue as they've gone so far, this could turn out to be quite mild," said Ira M. Longini Jr., a professor of biostatistics at the University of Washington in Seattle who has calculated a similarly low case-fatality rate based on CDC data. Several experts praised the new analysis as the most sophisticated and therefore reliable to date.

"From what we know now, it would appear this is the mildest, both compared to 1968 and 1957 and certainly 1918," said Neal M. Ferguson, an epidemiologist at Imperial College in London who advises the World Health Organization and the Health and Human Services Department. The pattern appears to be consistent in other developed countries, such as Britain, he noted.

Others, however, cautioned that previous pandemics have produced deadly late-winter waves, which could occur in this case, pushing up the death toll dramatically. More older people could also start to get infected, which could also increase the toll.

To encourage Americans to continue to get vaccinated, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Monday unveiled a new multimedia advertising campaign aimed at countering complacency. After a slow start, more than 80 million doses of vaccine are now available, she said.

"We have to seize this opportunity as disease is going down slightly to remind folks how important this is," Sebelius said.

While agreeing that people should continue to get vaccinated, Lipsitch and others said they doubted a major increase of deaths would occur in a third wave without some major change in the virus.

"I doubt very much it will get very much worse," Ferguson said. "There's a faint possibility, but I don't think there will be a major change."

One major reason for the relatively low death toll is that the elderly, who tend to be most vulnerable to dying from complications from the flu, have largely been spared so far, apparently because many have some immunity against the disease. The 36,000 deaths blamed on a typical flu season include many that are actually caused by heart attacks, strokes and other complications associated with the flu among the elderly and people with other health problems. Only about 9,000 deaths are directly caused by the flu virus during a typical flu season.

"Sometimes Mother Nature throws us a break," said Howard Markel, director of the Center for the History of Medicine at the University of Michigan.

But other factors may also be playing a role, including the virus being less likely to cause illness and severe illness than viruses involved in previous pandemics as well as better medical care available than in previous decades, such as antiviral drugs and more sophisticated intensive care techniques.

"In 1918 it was really prehistoric medical care," Markel said. "In 1957, we really didn't have intensive care. In 1968 we were starting to have it but it was nothing like we have today."

Nonetheless, Lipsitch and others stressed that the massive multibillion dollar vaccination campaign and other intense responses were appropriate, given the uncertainty of what the nation and world was facing.

"You have to err on the side of caution to some extent," Lipsitch said. "We got lucky. But if we didn't have a plan in place and we had 60,000 or 70,000 deaths, people would have been justifiably outraged."
----------------------

CDC warns about rise in serious pneumococcal disease 12/07/09 2:33pm
CDC warns about rise in serious pneumococcal disease

(CIDRAP News) - In a worrisome but not unexpected pandemic-related development, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said today that it is seeing a spike in serious pneumococcal disease, particularly in younger patients.

Anne Schuchat, MD, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters at a press...

What is Pneumococcal Disease?

PNEUMOCOCCAL DISEASE

What is pneumococcal disease?

Pneumococcal disease is caused by bacteria (Streptococcus pneumoniae) that can attack different parts of the body. The bacteria can cause serious infections of the lungs (pneumonia), the bloodstream (bacteremia) and the covering of the brain (meningitis).

Pneumococcal pneumonia is a serious illness, accounting for 10 percent to 25 percent annually of all pneumonias. Nationally, about 40,000 persons die as a result of pneumococcal pneumonia each year, but the illness is particularly dangerous for the very young, the elderly and persons with certain high-risk conditions. For example, among people 65 years of age and older with pneumococcal pneumonia, about 20 percent to 30 percent develop bacteremia. At least 20 percent of those with bacteremia die from it, even though they receive antibiotics.
----------------

West Virginia Woman Dies From Bacterial Pneumonia 12/07/09 2:30pm
West Virginia Woman Dies From Bacterial Pneumonia

Article:

For days, 33-year-old Lisa Briggs had symptoms. She had chills, fatigue, spiking fevers -- but she didn't want to go to the hospital and leave her family.

"She didn't want to be in the hospital, away from the kids," said her husband, Chris Briggs.

On Halloween night, Lisa, a mother of two, agreed to go to the hospital.

After days in Wheeling Hospital, Lisa was life-flighted to Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown, W. Va. Her condition was so bad she was quarantined in a glass room.

"She was in an isolation room. They did a wash-out of her lungs and she did test positive for swine flu," said Briggs.

Doctors also discovered that Lisa had bacterial pneumonia. Doctors induced a coma after her condition deteriorated. Before she went under, her husband of 11 years came to her side.

"I just told her I loved her and to get better," said Briggs.

She never regained consciousness.

"We saw them do CPR on her and everything," said Briggs

On Nov. 14 at 10:35 a.m., the doctor told Lisa's family she had passed.

"His exact words were, 'She played good ball, but the game was over'," said Briggs.

Lisa and her husband had just bought a new house in Weirton, W. Va. She never lived in it. Now, her family fills the walls of their new home with lasting memories of her.

"She loved kids. Pretty much her life revolved around me, the kids and church," said Briggs.

He said her only underlying medical condition was sleep apnea. It's unclear where she contracted the virus.
--------------------

What I Think is Happening Personally - My Thoughts on Ukraine and Spraying 12/07/09 10:22am
These are my thoughts on what is happening.

After spending the hours/days/weeks on investigating what is happening in Ukraine and other areas, I am now going to voice my thoughts on the situation.

These thoughts include many aspects including those, some would call conspiracies.

The plague/bacterial pneumonia that has been in Ukraine AFTER Spraying was done trying to cause a Major outbreak of disease. I firmly believe it was done on purpose and Ukraine was the testing place for the first spraying!

I firmly believe it is being done by TPTB - WHY?

With all the economic breakdowns and Ukraine has many problems with many complicated aspects involved with their breakdown. From the Presidential elections and power plays, to their money problems, to Russia wanting their resources of gas, to so many other internal problems they have, after I researched what is going on there, they were the perfect testing ground in TPTB eyes. I feel very bad for Ukraine's people, after all I have read about their situation. Their political situation is sickening - it is not about the people there, it is about the power players. The country is underwater financially, trying to get loans from the IMF and they do not have good medical care overall.

Poland - the Health Minister has remained firm (which is awesome) against vaccines - could their spraying (still not sure, it actually happened) be part of a retaliation against the Polish people?

I also believe this spraying did not have the complete effect TPTB have wanted, the amount of spreading of the disease/plague has decreased from all that I have read (unless the numbers are being hidden).

What does that mean?

It means TPTB may have used the spraying of Ukraine as a test - to see how effective the disease sprayed was and how well it would spread.

Are they now refining the disease, so it will be more lethal for the coming sprayings planned?

I believe there will be 9 times of spraying, which we will hear about with sickness afterwards.

I also believe there have been 4 so far (by my count).

One - Ukraine
Two - Paraguay
Three - Poland (though not sure about that one)
Four - Saratov

Considering a certain program stated a long time ago "ill winds" would start at the end of Oct. - and then the spraying of Ukraine happened - says the program was exactly correct in it's predictions.

The prediction says 9 times around the world with these "ill winds". I thought about it many times on how it could be 9 times. After hearing of more incidents of spraying - beginning in Paraguay with the spraying of a tribe there and them being sick afterwards, made me realize, we would hear about spraying and then people being sick afterwards 9 times.

It was somewhat confirmed after I read the newest Web bot alta report that came out yesterday. You can get it here: www.halfpasthuman.com for $10.00, it is 58 pages. BUT I warn you - Do not get it - if you can not handle some extreme changes in the world coming up.

It mentioned the "ill winds" saying the 9 times was SET in the language and the "ill winds" WILL be around the world 9 times!

Now, think about the one place that would be the best to spray.... where people from every corner of the world will be there, thus the disease is set to absolutely travel to every single country of the world. After the testing of Ukraine and the refining of the disease to make it more contagious, it could then spread around the world, from this one event. Which is also mentioned in the report, as having spraying being done and disease following that spraying. Now, you guess which event is coming up that will have people from Every corner of the world, in February and is an ideal place to set off a world wide plague/disease! The language from the web bot - has the Olympics firmly within it - as spraying of disease!

Now, I have been contacting Medical Examiners and even though information SHOULD BE Public about what caused deaths, I am Getting Nowhere! I have now been asking ONE SIMPLE QUESTION - Which is: "Did the People die of Bacterial Pneumonia?" The people I talk to will NOT answer that One question nor will others call me back. I have challenged the people at the examiners offices, asking WHY they will not answer that? Also, isn't that information suppose to be available to all?

NOW - I have to Ask EVERYONE - For ALL OF US TO WORK TOGETHER!

Those of you in Iowa, North Carolina, Texas and in the countries of Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Norway to contact your medical examiners office and DEMAND to know - if Bacterial Pneumonia was the cause of death with the Bleeding Lungs!

Bacterial Pneumonia, is the Plague/1918 Spanish Flu causes of death.

WHO and the governments of the World Need to Be Honest about the deaths and what has caused them, without giving us the same old tired story of "Swine flu and Get your vaccine"!

Bacterial Pneumonia CAN BE SPRAYED - I have posted many things about it, even from the U.S. government about using it as bio terrorism.

There comes the question of WHY - WHY would governments do this - sounds way too conspiracy minded - right?

This part gets into all the other things going on right now.

Consider the amount of FRAUD the banks and governments have committed and are still hiding AND when the full information of all the Tungsten Filled FAKE Gold that is out there in 400 oz bars.

All the banks, governments and Media shrills are saying "We are over the worst" BUT the TRUE Facts are - they are HIDING the Worst. The WORST of the economic situation is yet to come.

To me, this is like what Enron did, they hid for years the REAL Books, they manipulated the numbers - BUT finally they could be manipulated no longer and they Fell with a Big Bang! That is what is happening, I believe in the U.S and other places in the world. The governments are hiding it all - along with the banks.

Do the governments want mass riots when people realize they have been fooled and Lied to? NO

How can they lessen the impact the most? Make people sick.

Think they would not do that? Look at history, Governments do whatever needs to be done, to get to the end result THEY WANT!

Look at Pearl Harbor (U.S. govt. KNEW it was going to happened and allowed it - to get into World War 2) - The U.S. Govt. ALLOWED Thousands to DIE - and the Naval Ships Destroyed.

Earlier in history, they gave Indians blankets with small pox, because they WANTED the land!

The LIE of Iraq being involved with 9/11 - just to go to war with them and take over the country.

The Fact that has just been released that Bin Laden had been cornered in Afghanistan, BEFORE the U.S. went into Iraq, so they let him go - otherwise the Iraq war would not be warranted nor accepted by the people.

The Official FACTS of 9/11from the U.S. government - are NOT True - research it - you will find that statement I just made is TRUE! I am not going to get into 9/11 here - But I will say.... aren't you curious WHY so many pilots/architects/engineers/politicians/t.v. personalities - the list goes on and on - Say 9/11 could NOT have Happened as the official government statement says it did? The buildings collapsing is the KEY part - ESPECIALLY Building 7 and the Pentagon hit! RESEARCH IT - FIND OUT - The Truth WILL SET YOU FREE - But then you will QUESTION Everything else - which is what I have been doing!

Vietnam war was based on Lies in the beginning.

The list goes on and on - all confirmed (except for 9/11) at this time.

So does it make sense, considering the world's economic situation is breaking down that Now - people are being sprayed and made to get sick, so there will be less mass rioting when TRUTH comes out?

The above is filled with conspiracies, yet - if you research all above mentioned, you will find they are not really conspiracies, but reality.

Also mentioned in the new alta report out yesterday.... is a Fashion change slated for around February of 2010 - where faces are hidden under mask - INCLUDING EYES - with glasses/goggles, for around the world.

So, I will say again - get prepared for this - while supplies are available.

BUT - I also believe there are ways to combat this by us all.

First getting information OUT that spraying has and is occurring to cause disease BESIDES the Chemtrails that are laid across the Earth's skies every day.

If in your area - if there are Low flying planes and helicopters - that Are actually spraying something - Alert people around you and get the information Out.

I believe if we all come together with Actual Knowledge - Truth and Knowledge is the Key to Combating what may be planned, we can survive the "ill winds" planned.

Also, I have been spending literally Hours investigating a certain person - which I have hinted at before in a previous post - I have come up with some very interesting information, which I am not ready to release yet. There is ONE key information I have yet to find, which would be Absolute Proof of what looks to be the Truth of the site/person that they are Part of the PTB/vaccine companies/WHO game! Their plays of the game are to cause constant Fear - be quoted by MSM and release information of Mutations all the time, but Not the Real Truth! They have embedded themselves in the alternative media too - being quoted by them all the time - they were set there to do that, so they control the information on BOTH sides! BUT history shows how embedded the site/person is with the vaccine makers and Big Institutions, supported by Rockefeller etc, of which I DO Have Proof of. Again, there is ONE Thing I want to find, before I post my findings.

The Following IS TO THOSE INVOLVED IN THE SPRAYINGS, who may be reading this:

How can you Live with yourself, knowing you will cause suffering and death around the world?
Be it your job of a pilot, bioengineer, virologist, government worker, Military personnel, WHO worker, etc - Do you Really feel your job to follow orders and not lose it, is more important than saving Millions of lives, by NOT following orders? Do you realize what you are doing and will do, affects your OWN family and friends?! Don't you think your Own Soul Salvation and Karma is important? If you did, you would Stop doing what you are doing!

Please, if you are involved in Chemtrails or the Spraying of Disease - Quit your job - Leave the Military - Come out in the Opened about it - HELP combat it - for your good of your own soul, the good of your family and friends AND the good of the World! All of us out here, WILL help you get the message out. Can you live with yourself for the rest of your life and can you live with yourself after you die, do you Really know where you will be going then, if you are part of a plan to cause disease and death around the world?
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm

latest

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

Fatal Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 in the Netherlands (12/08/09 13:55)
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/12080901/H274Y_Fatal_Netherlands.html

Fatal Tamiflu Resistant H1N1 Cases In the Netherlands
Recombinomics Commentary 13:55
December 8, 2009

A third person that the resistant variant of the Mexican flu had been deceased. This confirms a spokesman for the National Institute of Public Health and Environment (RIVM) Tuesday.. The victim, a woman, was already seriously ill when the flu struck.

A spokesman for the Public Health Service Heart Brabant reports that in one hospital in the region a woman who is already ill with the deceased Mexican flu. The other two deceased patients with the resistant variant had been seriously ill before they received the Mexican flu. In four others were also resistant forms of the Mexican flu found.

The above translation describes three H274Y fatalities, as well as four additional cases in the Netherlands. These data extend numbers released last week which indicated a Tamiflu resistance tipping point had been crossed. In the past three weeks the rate of reported H274Y cases in the US increased almost 10 fold, and human to human transmission had been reported at Duke University hospital as well as a hospital in Wales. Other geographic clusters had been reported in the Washington, DC area as well as eastern Pennsylvania in the US, and Edinburgh in Scotland. This explosion in Tamiflu/Peramivir resistance led to concerns of H274Y pairing up with receptor binding domain changes at position 225.

This type of pairings had been seen in seasonal flu. H274Y had jumped from one H1N1 background to another (Clade 2C, Clade 1, Clade 2B) in the absence of Tamiflu treatment. Although H274Y had jumped from background to background within each sub-clade, the movement in Clade 2B was most extensive and when compared with a receptor binding domain change, A193T, the resistance was fixed in H1N1 season flu.

Similar events were seen in H3N2 seasonal flu and the fixing of S31N, Those events centered on two receptor binding domain changes, S193F and D225N.

Consequently, when the first pandemic H1N1 with H274Y and no linkage to Tamiflu treatment was on an HA with D225E there was concerned that the receptor binding domain change would be linked to a more fit swine H1N1 that would transmit in the absence of Tamiflu. These concerns were increased when another isolate in Tennessee had H274Y and D225E.

However, of even greater concern was the linkage of H274Y with D225G because of the associated receptor binding domain change that drove virus to the lower lung and showed resistance to the swine flu vaccine, as seen for one of the Ukraine isolates with H225G.

These concerns were realized with reports out of France which described two fatalities with D225G and one also had H274Y. H274Y in fatal cases is a significant concern, and three of the four cases at Duke died.

The current case in the Netherlands extends the number of fatal cases with H274Y and raises more concerns on linkage between H274Y and D225G.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 pm

if the ads bother u
become a member n theyll disappear..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm

i wish to say if ever ive called someone a shill/DISINFO agent incorrectly
then i apologise
its possible 4 me 2 make mistakes
altho i try 2 b careful when making these accusations its possible i could have been wrong on occasions
so if youve been wrongly slandered by me then u hav my sincerest apologies..J
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Swine Influenza Daily Update: 06 December 2009, Wales
Article Date: 08 Dec 2009
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/173275.php Spread and extent of the outbreak (information as at 5pm on 5 December)
The NPHS influenza surveillance scheme, which records reports of diagnoses of flu from more than 300 GP practices across Wales, shows that the rate of influenza consultation remains stable. Further detail can be found on the NPHS website.

The report from 3 December estimates there were 32.8 cases of a flu-like illness diagnosed by GPs out of every 100,000 people in Wales - this is the equivalent of 984 people in Wales contacting their GPs in the last seven days with flu like symptoms. Not all of these people will have swine flu and not everyone with flu like symptoms will contact their GP.

The report also shows levels of influenza activity in each county of Wales. On 3 December the rate of diagnosis of flu-like illness at a local level ranged from 12.1 per 100,000 people in Monmouthshire to 55.5 per 100,000 people in Carmarthenshire.

GPs are no longer being asked to swab people they suspect may have swine flu. Microbiology laboratories are therefore no longer testing mostpeople suspected of having swine flu.

The latest weekly swine flu report from the NPHS and Welsh Assembly Government, containing information on laboratory-confirmed cases of swine flu, hospitalised cases and swine flu-related deaths, can be found online. A new report is issued every Thursday.

The rates of GP consultations for flu-like illness across the UK, which are taken from different surveillance schemes and are not directly comparable, are:
33.5 cases of flu like illness diagnosed by GPs in the previous seven days out of every 100,000 people in Wales (as of 2 December).
38.6 cases of flu like illness diagnosed by GPs in the previous seven days out of every 100,000 people in England (for the week ending 29 November)
97.8 cases of flu like illness diagnosed by GPs out of every 100,000 people in Scotland (for the week ending 29 November)
99.2 cases of flu like illness diagnosed by GPs out of every 100,000 people in Northern Ireland (for the week ending 29 November)
265 people in the UK with swine flu have died - 25 in Wales, 178 in England, 49 in Scotland and 13 in Northern Ireland. The majority had underlying health conditions. more info on the link
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next