THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NWO..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swine flu updates

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

swine flu updates - Page 8 Empty Re: swine flu updates

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm

latest

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/
not edited yet

An Official Release From Ukraine Health Minister Regarding WHO testing of Epidemic - Adding a Very Interesting News Piece -Ukraine12/16/09 8:38am
Ukraine's Health Minister Released an official report on WHO testing of those sick in Ukraine. The translation is what might have convoluted the "dead" number from H1N1 - it seems to say one thing, then another number. So I am not sure if it is ONLY One of the dead that tested positive for H1N1 or 202. Also notice of the 2494 samples taken ONLY 466 had H1N1!!! What did the REST have? That information was not released in this statement!

Official Press Release:

In Ukraine since the beginning of the epidemic rise in the incidence of influenza and ARI registered 2 546 622 cases of influenza and acute respiratory infections.

За розрахунковими даними завершено курс лікування у 2 056 163 (81%) хворих. According to the settlement completed treatment in 2 056 163 (81%) patients. Продовжує хворіти 490 459 осіб. Continues to sicken 490 459 persons. За весь період госпіталізовано - 151 660 хворих. For the entire period of hospital - 151 660 patients. Виписано із стаціонарів 119 740 хворих. Discharged from hospitals 119 740 patients. На стаціонарному лікуванні перебуває 30 920 хворих. At the hospital is 30 920 patients. Померло від ускладнень - 501 особа. Died of complications - 501 person.

Методами, рекомендованими ВООЗ відібрано зразки для аналізу у 2494 осіб, у тому числі від померлих - 395. Methods recommended by WHO selected samples for analysis in 2494 people, including the dead - 395. Закінчено аналіз зразків від 962 осіб, з них від померлих 304. Completed analysis of samples from 962 people, including 304 from the dead. Лабораторно підтверджено 466 випадків пандемічного грипу А H1N1 Каліфорнія, з них у померлих - 202. 466 laboratory confirmed cases of pandemic influenza A H1N1 California, one of the dead - 202.

На минулому 50 тижні епідемічних спостережень та з початком поточного 51 тенденція до зростання числа захворювань намітилася практично на всій території України за винятком областей західного регіону: Закарпатської, Львівської, Івано-Франківської, Чернівецької, Тернопільської та Хмельницької. In the past 50 weeks epidemiological observations and the beginning of the current trend of 51 to increase the number of cases observed virtually throughout the territory of Ukraine except western oblasts Region: Transcarpathia, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Ternopil and Khmelnytsky.

Епідемічні пороги перевищені у АР Крим, Вінницькій, Волинській, Запорізькій, Дніпропетровській, Донецькій, Кіровоградській, Луганській, Миколаївській, Полтавській, Сумській, Черкаській областях та м. Севастополі. Exceeded the epidemic threshold in the Crimea, Vinnytsia, Volyn, Zaporizhzhya, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Sumy, Cherkasy regions and Sevastopol. Найбільша добова кількість захворілих зареєстрована у Дніпропетровській (12745 осіб) та Донецькій (7465) областях. The largest daily number of cases registered in Dnipropetrovsk (12745 people) and Donetsk (7465) areas.

Зростання показників захворюваності у всіх регіонах відбувається в основному за рахунок зростання кількості хворих з числа дитячих контингентів шкільного віку. Growth rates of all regions is mainly due to increase in the number of patients among school-age children's contingents.

Серед областей, які не досягли епідемічного порогу: у Київській епідемічний поріг перевищено на 5 з 27 адміністративних одиниць, Житомирській - 9 з 25, Закарпатській - 5 з 15, Львівській - 7 з 27, Рівненській - 6 з 18, Одеській - 1 з 31, Херсонській - 4 з 20, Харківській - 8 з 30. Among the areas that have not reached the epidemic threshold: in Kyiv epidemic threshold for 5 to 27 administrative units, Zhytomyr - 9 of 25, Transcarpathian - 5 / 15, Lviv - 7 to 27, Rivne - 6 of 18, Odessa - 1 of 31 , Kherson - 4 of 20, Kharkov - 8 of 30.

На території Івано-Франківської, Тернопільської, Хмельницької та Чернівецької областей перевищення епідемічних порогів не фіксується у жодній адміністративній одиниці. In the Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky and Chernivtsi regions exceeded the epidemic threshold is not fixed in any administrative unit.

З десяти контрольних по захворюваності на грип та ГРВІ міст України, у яких проводяться багаторічні моніторингові спостереження (Вінниця, Дніпропетровськ, Донецьк, Запоріжжя, Київ, Львів, Одеса, Сімферополь, Харків, Чернігів), епідемічний поріг перевищено у п'яти з них - Вінниці, Дніпропетровську, Донецьку, Запоріжжі та Сімферополі. In ten control on the incidence of influenza and ARI cities of Ukraine, which are long-term monitoring observation (Vinnytsya, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhya, Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Simferopol, Kharkov, Chernigov), epidemic threshold in five of them -- Vinnytsya, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhya, Simferopol.

Прес-служба МОЗ України за інформацією Державної санітарно-епідеміологічної служби України Press Service of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on information of the State Sanitary-Epidemiological Service of Ukraine

UPDATED 12/16/09 8:54AM

I want to add an interesting News Tidbit about Ukraine, the reason is: I question - Who was this shipment for? The military there - or a revolution fraction, or a Russian fraction? The information regarding this shipment bears watching, does one thing have to do with another?

News found:
Plane with arms bound for Ukraine was detained in Thailand

A cargo plane full of North Korean weapons, detained in Thailand after an emergency landing at Bangkok airport, was bound for Ukraine, the Thai news agency TNA reported on Sunday.

Thai authorities on Saturday seized about 40 tons of weapons from an Il-76 cargo plane which they said had come from North Korea after it landed for refueling at Bangkok's Don Muang airport, and arrested its five crew members.

Ukraine said later on Sunday that it is checking the reports on the plane. "The information on this score is being verified," a Foreign Ministry official said.

The aircraft's weapons arsenal included missiles and rocket-propelled grenades.

According to TNA, the plane's crew commander, a Belarusian national, said during a six-hour interrogation that the plane had flown from Ukraine and loaded weapons in North Korea.

The plane's commander said the aircraft refueled in Azerbaijan, then in the United Arab Emirates and after that in Thailand while en route to Pyongyang. On its way back, the plane was intended to refuel in Thailand and Sri Lanka, following which the cargo was expected to be delivered to Ukraine, TNA reported.

The plane's commander claimed that neither he, nor the other crewmembers who are Kazakh nationals knew about the military nature of the cargo.

Thai authorities accuse the crew of the plane, which is registered in Georgia, of illegal storage and transportation of weapons and misinformation, TNA reported. A United Nations resolution bans the transportation of certain weapons, including conventional arms, from or to North Korea.

The communist state is in the center of a long-running international dispute on its nuclear program.

The seizure came days after the U.S. presidential envoy's rare visit to North Korea designed to persuade Pyongyang to return to six-nation nuclear disarmament talks. Both parties said after the trip they understood the need to resume the talks.

TNA said Thai authorities were preparing a report for the UN on the arrest of the plane with.

Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 8:38 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: H1N1 flu, Hospitalized, released from hospital, sick, swine flu, Ukraine, Ukraine health Minister, WHO
Ukraine Numbers Are on the Increase Once More - Epidemic Threshold Being Reached - Large increases of Sickness Overnight 12/16/09 8:17am
The Official numbers of those getting sick are once again increasing in Ukraine. The color codings on the Health Minister's website, are showing the epidemic thresholds are increasing.

I would very much like to know, if the spraying which occurred was "white grit rain/snow" as being reported in Poland and Solvenia.

OFFICIAL NUMBERS UKRAINE FOR 12/15/09

2,690,563 SICK

156,272 HOSPITALIZED

507 DEAD

123,769 RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

On the medical forum board in Ukraine, I am seeing people posting their children and family members are sick once again. High temperatures with coughing are the number one complaint. They are going to doctors, but the doctors are not testing them and simply giving them Tamiflu prescriptions. People are beginning to get concerned once more. Some areas are closing the schools again.

Obviously Ukraine bears watching closely once more.

I would seriously like to know what the Hell is being sprayed in Poland and Solvenia. I have asked the Solvenia person, if there is anyway of getting the "White Grit Rain/Snow" tested? Did this same type "White Grit" Rain in Ukraine at the beginning of all of this. I have asked those in Poland and Solvenia to keep me informed on any outbreak of sickness.

Considering, the economic expectations I have been reading about for Eastern Europe - along with Greece... the real information is the fact there is a predicted default for many of those countries in the not too distant future. (I research and look at all the Real economic situations around the world, every day) Yesterday I saw charts and economic data, suggesting many countries in Europe will be having to declare insolvency in 2010.

Sickness to reign so chaos and riots do not rule?

Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 8:16 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: Dead, Hospitalized, Official numbers of sick, released from hospital, Ukraine
Email From Poland - Same Type Rain and Spots Are Occurring 12/16/09 6:59am
I just received an email from Poland. This person saw the pictures of Solvenia's White Grit Rain and realized they too had the same thing happening.

If people from other countries around there are also having a "White Grit Rain or Snow" please contact me.

There seems to be more verifications of White Goo following low flying planes in the Eastern European area.

Here is the email:

Hi Sherrie, I've asked You some time about the M3 masks- thanks for the help -I've already got one and some hard case filters also. but thats not the reason I'm writing - some days ago before it stared to snow here in Poland (I live near Wrocław) I saw similar white spots on my car- I thought it could be bird shit but now that I sea those pictures from slovenia and from that car window I know it was not from birds.... and it was even much bigger and my car was just covered with this. Second thing is that since about 4-5 weeks I constantly hear a low flying plane... I can hear one plane between 10-11 pm and in the morning 5-6. I tell You- the sound is like from a WWII bomber Smile You just cant overhear it. I told this to my friend who lives some 10 km away from me and as he heard "plane" he said "yea , I hear one 22-23 -and the next one in the morning- so theres got to be more flying than just one over me. When i see some spots like those from Slovenia I'll send them to You.
Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 6:58 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: Poland, White Grit Rain
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
More Very Close Pictures - You can see it Well - 12/15/09 5:30pm
Here are more pictures - from a car window, very close up. Again, click on the picture and it will get larger. You can see the grit in the glob. This reminds me of the rain that was featured on Unsolved Mysteries and I had posted about last week.

Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 5:29 PM 5 comments Links to this post
Labels: pictures, solvenia, White Grit Rain
An Up Close Picture of White Rain in Solvenia 12/15/09 4:26PM

They just sent me an up close picture, this is the biggest the blog will let me insert. But Click on the picture and it will get Huge for you.
Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 4:26 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: pictures, solvenia, White Grit Rain
Update on Solvenia White Grit Rain - Pictures 12/15/09 2:50PM

I had asked for up close pictures of the White Grit Rain.

I just got these in an email of it.

Email with the pictures included.

Hi Sherrie!
Thanks for your email. Here I send you some close pictures from the drops. We dont now what a substance this is, we never saw such a thing!!
Kind regards from Slovenia!

Posted by Sherrie Questioning All at 2:49 PM 3 comments Links to this post
Labels: email, pictures, solvenia, White Grit Rain
800,000 Child's Swine Flu Vaccine, Recalled - NOT Strong Enough! 12/15/09 1:32pm
800,000 Child's Swine Flu Vaccine, Recalled - NOT Strong Enough!

Something does not Seem Right about this! The vaccine maker recalled all of those voluntarily due to the vaccines not being strong enough? Considering pharma companies do not do things like that, in fact lots of people normally have to die, before they even admit something is wrong with a medication of theirs. So why the change of heart? Did they Forget to put something in the vaccine? I don't trust this as being recalled due to strength at all - but that is just me.

Article:

ATLANTA — Hundreds of thousands of swine flu shots for children have been recalled because tests indicate the vaccine doses lost some strength, government health officials said Tuesday.

The recall is for about 800,000 pre-filled syringes intended for young children, ages 6 months to nearly 3 years. The shots, made by Sanofi Pasteur, were distributed across the country last month and most have already been used, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Doctors were notified of the voluntary recall on Tuesday. Dr. Anne Schuchat, a CDC flu expert, stressed that parents don't need to do anything or to worry. The vaccine is still safe, she said.

The issue is the vaccine's strength. Tests done before the shots were shipped showed that the vaccines were strong enough. But tests done weeks later indicated the strength had fallen slightly below required levels. Why the potency dropped isn't clear.

Children in that age group are supposed to get two doses, spaced about a month apart. Health officials don't think children need to get vaccinated again, even if they got two doses from the same lots, said Schuchat.

Swine flu vaccine has been available since early October, and since then manufacturers have released about 95 million doses for distribution in the United States.

The recalled shots were made by Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of France-based Sanofi-Aventis Group. The company reported the potency findings to the government officials and did a voluntary recall. A Sanofi Pasteur representative could not immediately be reached for comment Tuesday.

Sanofi Pasteur bills itself as the No. 1 manufacturer of flu vaccines in the world. It makes flu vaccine at sites in France and in Pennsylvania.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

http://jesuitsdidit.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm

for the moment most of my posting is on Icke
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69177&page=325
name jesuitsdidit
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:56 pm

latest

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/

University of Hawaii Athletes Blindsided and Given Swine Flu Vaccine - After Coach Called Them In 12/18/09 7:30am
University of Hawaii Athletes Blindsided and Given Swine Flu Vaccine - After Coach Called Them In

This article and Story is Very Disturbing to me. As I read and understand the story - The University of Hawaii athletes were called in by the coach and then blindsided, as they were given the Swine Flu vaccine! The University did that, to get the other students to also have the vaccine.
The parents nor anyone else was notified - if I was a parent I would be completely Outraged, even though the students are over 18. Why did they blindside the athletes as they did?

Article:

University of Hawaii athletes were vaccinated with the H1N1 nasal spray vaccine yesterday as part of a state effort to encourage other young people to get the vaccine.

They just grabbed me in the student athletic center," said junior and football linebacker Aaron Rink, 22, who was treated to a dose of nasal spray vaccine.

Some Rainbow Wahine softball team members showed up for vaccinations at the Stan Sheriff Center, saying their coach had called them.

The H1N1 virus targets young people, but 19- to 24-year-olds -- a priority group for the vaccine -- have been slow to respond, said Dr. Sarah Park, state epidemiologist.

They have received only 3.84 percent of the vaccine available to date, a total of 3,518 doses.

Dr. Andrew Nichols, UH-Manoa head team physician and interim director of University Health Services, said many students had left the campus for the holidays before the vaccine arrived.

However, he said the school has several hundred doses now and is trying to get it to as many students as possible before they leave for winter vacation.

Softball players Stephanie Ricketts of San Jose, Calif., and Kelly Majam of San Diego, both sophomores, had the flu mist.

"I knew my mom would want me to," said Ricketts. "She's a nurse.

Teammate Alex Aguirre of Temple City, Calif., said she could not have nasal mist because she has asthma. She said she planned to see her doctor for an injection.

Park said the vaccine supply is starting to catch up with the demand for priority groups. Nasal spray expires sooner than the injectable vaccine, so the department has expanded its use for any healthy people ages 2 through 49 who are not pregnant.

Providers still are asked to follow federal guidelines for injectable vaccine for priority groups: pregnant women, those who live with infants under 6 months old, health care and emergency medical services workers, children and young adults ages 6 months through 24 years, and those 25 through 64 with underlying medical conditions.

Park said 471,400 H1N1 vaccine doses had been allocated to Hawaii as of yesterday, and 262,040 doses have either been shipped or are on their way to the 567 providers registered to give vaccinations.

The department set aside 77,460 doses for H1N1 school clinics, which will end early next month, and 42,547 students have been vaccinated.

Parents of college students returning from the mainland for the holidays are encouraged to get them vaccinated here because of problems getting the vaccine on the mainland, Park said.

Although H1N1 is waning on the mainland, Park said there are a lot of infections in Canada and that it is still circulating around the world.

"It's holding steady at a low level" in Hawaii, she said, "but we're not out of the woods. We have to be extra-vigilant. We are a global village now. We need to make sure people keep getting vaccinated."
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm

i will post ukraineblogspot updates in full here
edited versions on Icke..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:29 pm

just keeping it live..
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:20 am

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-12-10T10%3A45%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

re
Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters 12/06/09 8:33am
Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters

UPDATE 12/07/09 9:35PM

I went through the video and wrote down the names of the bands and people who they named in the segment. I found one thing in the names of people - They have German leanings - does that mean we will hear about spraying in Germany?

Names of bands in segment:
Rat Balls
Slit
Thurdersex
DJ Deuce Groan
Mrs Potato Dick (mentioned twice in it)
Donkey Crust
Gunt

People named
Mark Furman (German name)
Justin Long
Snapple Lady (the snapple bottle said "die snapple") die is used in German
Turtle From Entourage
Ms. Screw Magazine 1997
Dirk Nowitzki (German basketball player)

If anyone can figure out if there are any messages in those names - that would be awesome.
Only thing I could figure out is German type leanings in them.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 am

secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:57 am

secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 am

jesuitsdidit2 wrote:http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-12-10T10%3A45%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

re
Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters 12/06/09 8:33am
Saturday Night Live Segment Last Night - Spraying of People with Viruses from Helicopters

UPDATE 12/07/09 9:35PM

I went through the video and wrote down the names of the bands and people who they named in the segment. I found one thing in the names of people - They have German leanings - does that mean we will hear about spraying in Germany?

Names of bands in segment:
Rat Balls
Slit
Thurdersex
DJ Deuce Groan
Mrs Potato Dick (mentioned twice in it)
Donkey Crust
Gunt

People named
Mark Furman (German name)
Justin Long
Snapple Lady (the snapple bottle said "die snapple") die is used in German
Turtle From Entourage
Ms. Screw Magazine 1997
Dirk Nowitzki (German basketball player)

If anyone can figure out if there are any messages in those names - that would be awesome.
Only thing I could figure out is German type leanings in them.
1993 Wendy Kaufman, an employee for the Snapple corporation, was recruited to be the commercial spokesperson for the drink due to her having taken it upon herself to answer letters that were coming into the company with questions about the product. Kaufman's advertisements centered around her reading letters out loud and delivering comedic responses. Kaufman was dubbed "The Snapple Lady." These commercials ran until 1994 when she was unceremoniously fired from the company, upon the company's sale to Quaker Oats for $1.7 Billion. Quaker Oats then sold Snapple for $300 million to Triarc, which reinstated Wendy as the Snapple Lady in 1997.then it was aquired by cadbury schweppes in 2000.
[edit]
False Rumors and Myths
Like many popular brands, Snapple has had urban myths and false rumors occasionally plague its brand. In 1992, rumors began to spread that Snapple was a supporter of the Ku Klux Klan and Operation Rescue. The reasoning for this was the portrayal of a ship from the Boston Tea Party, which was claimed to actually be a slave ship.

Snapple also fell victim to the old rumor that the small "K" (which means the product is certified kosher) was either a representation of the Klan, or of an imagined "Jewish Tax" (augmented by the fact that all three founders were Jewish).

Snapple initially tried to quell these rumors quietly, but ultimately had to launch a media campaign to squash them, pointing out it would be bad for business to support controversial issues in such a way as the rumors implied. Through a media campaign with the NAACP, Snapple successfully fought back these rumors, although occasionally they are still brought up as fact.
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:47 am

sorry forgot link for last post..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfbuckaroo/216637338/
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm

http://www.greetings-from-ukraine.blogspot.com/2009/11/flu-epidemic-in-ukraine-day-16.html i was sent this link by the person iv been speaking to in the ukraine she works there as a missionary,she told me that the info on the ukraine blog spot is bang on the money and a true account of whats been going on their, loads of info on this site to sive through.
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/index.php this is another good site for info
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 am

not quite the information i was hopeing for pale
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:21 pm

secret66mechanism wrote:not quite the information i was hopeing for pale

huh confused
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secret66mechanism Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:02 pm

the woman iv been talking to in the ukraine thought she was going to send me some really good links to sites,
secret66mechanism
secret66mechanism

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

latest

http://www.theflucase.com/

# Help make history and stay at the cutting edge: support www.theflucase.com with your donations
# How relevant is Alex Jones and Infowars?
# Queensland, Australia, to set up swine flu jab clinics in schools
# Climate emails review panellist quits after his impartiality questioned, reports The Guardian
# Mumps outbreak spreads among people who got vaccinated against mumps with 77% infected, reports Mike Adams
# WHO's emergency committee discussing if pandemic has peaked might not lower pandemic level
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 pm

latest

# Help make history and stay at the cutting edge: support www.theflucase.com with your donations
# Temporary problems with this site - update
# Adrain Salbuchi discusses the bigger picture for the souvereign debt crisis
# Texas Architects & Engineers call for a Real Investigation of the Destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11
# Iceland: a model for people in Ireland, Germany, Greece and all Europe?
# Goldman, Greek debt and grounds for criminal charges, by Simon Johnson
# Ireland's Ombudsman says economic crisis can't be solved without change in political classes
# Can the people of Ireland get back their power given to them in the Constitution by peaceful and lawful means?
# The Ernst & Young Accounting Trick That Inflated the Lehman Bubble
# Merkel defends record debt in German 2010 budget
# Greece Avoids S&P Downgrade for now, reports WSJ
# EU hedge fund curbs delayed after the intervention of Gordon Brown, reports The Telegraph
# IKB's ex-CEO blames Deutsche Bank for nearr collapse
# UBS to pay managers 2 billion euros in bonuses from bailout funds
# Germany can never pay off mountain of debt, reports Bild
# Bilderberg Schäuble drives Germany closer to default with budget to fatten banker's pockets
# Are Merkel and Schäuble preparing to call in the IMF over Greece?
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

latest

# Which is next? An engineered pandemic or debt implosion?
# Blog on Goldman Sachs still running despite legal threats
# WHO sends 1.9 million swine flu jabs to Philippines
# Greenspan Strongly Defends Fed’s Role in Meltdown
# NWO eonomics opinion leader predicts American empire will collapse suddenly due to debt
# Banks to push steel prices through the roof using swaps under new system
# Goldman Sachs denies betting against mortgage clients
# Debt-burdened Germany sees zero growth as eurozone recovery halts
# Goldman Sachs: Spinning Gold
# Greece and the Fatal Flaw in an IMF Rescue
# Greek bond sale in US planned by former Goldman Sachs banker heading for trouble, report Bloomberg
# Capital flight from Greece
# Cost for insuring Greek debt surpasses Iceland for first time since 2005, indicate unregulated CDS
# Former Goldman Sachs banker handling Greek government debt called "Saviour" by Spiegel
# Ex Goldman Sachs banker named Finance Minister of Nigeria
# Four studies show regular flu shot increased risk of getting swine flu: coincidence?
# UK wastes £300 million on excess swine flu jabs
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Thu May 06, 2010 1:10 pm

latest

# Natural medicine distributors could face punitive fines under new bill, Eileen Danneman explains in open letter
# Athens fire dead could have been victims of agents provacateurs, according to Bild
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 pm

latest

# BILDERBERGS ATTEND FINANCIAL MEETING IN VIENNA
# Austrian government plans to close 61% of hospitals to find more money for bank interest payments
# Every German household will have to have TV licence from 2013
# Disenchanted Germans offered fake Guack as alternativve
# GERMAN BILDERBERGS MAKE NEW PUSH TO ABOLISH COBSCRIPTION TO ALLOW TROOPS TO SERVE ABROAD
# Marc Girard fiercely critical of swine flu jab campaign in French inquiry testimony (French)
# French swine flu campaign to cost more than 700 million, expert tells parliamentary inquiry (French)
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:54 am

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

#Just one person in Africa left behind by WHO and the UN and the NGOs
#Why did Kindra Arnesan get security clearance from BP when no one else did?
#Is the internet kill switch being pushed through to allow force evacuation of GOM residents to FEMA camps?
#Petro-chemical-military-industrial complex is gassing Gulf Coast residents, reports Deborah Dupre
#New state-of-the-art NATO HQ to be built in Brussels
#Clinton to visit Poland during key presidential elections
#David Icke on the Gulf oil spill and FEMA camps
#ALMOST ALL AMERICANS COULD BE FORCED TO TAKE FLU JAB: CDC PANEL RECOMMENDS COMPULSORY JAB FOR 85%
#Flashback: Australia extends flu jab ban in June due to convulsions and deaths
#Canadians left to cope with swine flu jab side effects on their own
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

am mainly using david icke forum atm
will post on here if demand increases.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am

jesuitsdidit2 wrote:am mainly using david icke forum atm
will post on here if demand increases.

let me know if u want me to use this forum primarily
atm im using it for back-up in case i need it
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:57 pm

not quite wot i wanted but itll do 4 starters

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...hmagfield.html

Earth's Magnetic Field Is Fading
John Roach
for National Geographic News
September 9, 2004

Earth's magnetic field is fading. Today it is about 10 percent weaker than it was when German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss started keeping tabs on it in 1845, scientists say.

If the trend continues, the field may collapse altogether and then reverse. Compasses would point south instead of north.

Not surprisingly, Hollywood has already seized on this new twist in the natural-disaster genre. Last year Tinseltown released The Core, a film in which the collapse of Earth's magnetic field leads to massive electrical storms, blasts of solar radiation, and birds incapable of navigation.

Entertainment value aside, the portrayal wasn't accurate, according to scientists who say the phenomenon of Earth's fading magnetic field is no cause to worry.

"The field has reversed many times in the past, and life didn't stop," said Gary Glatzmaier, an earth scientist and magnetic field expert at the University of California, Santa Cruz.

Glatzmaier is keeping an eye on our planet's weakening magnetic field as he tries to learn more about how Earth's geodynamo works. The geodynamo is the mechanism that creates our planet's magnetic field, maintains it, and causes it to reverse.

Magnetic Shield

Earth's geodynamo creates a magnetic field that shields most of the habited parts of our planet from charged particles that come mostly from the sun. The field deflects the speeding particles toward Earth's Poles.

Without our planet's magnetic field, Earth would be subjected to more cosmic radiation. The increase could knock out power grids, scramble the communications systems on spacecraft, temporarily widen atmospheric ozone holes, and generate more aurora activity.

A number of Earth's creatures, including some birds, turtles, and bees, rely on Earth's magnetic field to navigate. The field is in constant flux, scientists say. But even without it, life on Earth will continue, researchers say.

"There are small fluctuations, which lead to nothing, and large ones, which we know from the geologic record are associated with reversals," said Peter Olson, a geophysicist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.

When molten lava erupts onto the Earth's crust and hardens, it preserves a snapshot of Earth's polarity, much in the way that iron filings on a piece of cardboard align themselves to the field of a magnet held beneath it.

According to Earth's geologic record, our planet's magnetic field flips, on average, about once every 200,000 years. The time between reversals varies widely, however. The last time Earth's magnetic field flipped was about 780,000 years ago.

"We hear the magnetic field today looks like it is decreasing and might reverse. What we don't hear is it is on a time scale of thousands of years," Glatzmaier said. "It's nothing we'll experience in our lifetime."

But several generations from now, humans just may witness a reversal. By then, Glatzmaier said, scientists will better understand the process and be prepared to cope with the effects.

Geodynamo

Scientists believe the magnetic field is generated deep inside the Earth where the heat of the planet's solid inner core churns a liquid outer core of iron and nickel.

The solid inner core is thought to be a mass of iron about the size of the moon that is heated to several thousand degrees Fahrenheit. Heat radiated by this inner core builds up at its boundary with Earth's liquid outer core, causing the fluid there to expand.

"When it expands it becomes a little less dense [and more] buoyant. So it starts to rise. That's convection," Glatzmaier said. "Hot fluid rises, then cools off and sinks again."

The convection generates an electric current and, as a result, a magnetic field.

Additional currents are created as Earth cools. Some of the molten iron solidifies onto the inner core, releasing lighter material in the process. The rotation of the Earth also generates forces that curve the flow of fluid as it rises, twisting the magnetic field.

All of these currents constantly replenish the magnetic field, a maintenance process that prevents it from decaying.

Typically each newly generated field lines up in the direction of the existing magnetic field. But every now and again, some force will cause the new field to line up in the opposite direction. This process can lead to a net weakening of Earth's magnetic field.

Over time a new field can continue to grow. This further weakens the original magnetic field. If the process continues, the two fields would eventually cancel each other out. Earth's magnetic field would collapse and then, maybe, flip.

"But more likely than not what will happen is the original [field] will get stronger again and overwhelm the instability," Glatzmaier said.
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jesuitsdidit2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:53 pm

heres some real Jews

swine flu updates - Page 8 Jazl

Last edited by jesuitsdidit2 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
jesuitsdidit2
jesuitsdidit2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next